Thursday, April 4, 2019

Letter....

Well most the early am screaming and about m crtl YOUR family F you bitch F your rich ass family they make us lie on our backs bitch !!!! Fat F !!! You bitch you blog snacks it hits EVERYONE bitch !!!! M thinks he is emperor !!!! He is so fing annoying over man !!! F him man !!!!???? Whoever he is screaming this ????

You own EVERYTHING bitch Z dead F him he went today set up man !!!! Hating on me about driving to m town sonic as Usual !!!....lol so what I gotta eat meat to survive blood troubles dumb asses !!! Just screaming repeatedly !!! Z fakes screaming he would hit me as I travel on hwy 81 and twice corvette and black Hyundai ping ping screams who was that one ??? Z this one he screamed !!!! F you bitch !!!!????

Screaming he raped my junie dog hit him with aids bitch years ago bitch !!!!????? What is this about ???? Upsetting to me non stop screaming this !!!!

Hollering around about tulsa Ada N family over he had the dough bitch he had it !!! We set up !!! NOT fair !!!!, then screaming about choco factory H factory ???? I get it all I put money on it bitch !!!???? Eye roll....always crying about that ......stupid 3 rd grade minds.......

HW screaming about timbo gay bi tranny filth going on, his kids and his money estate land money he left for me ????? Yeah right !!!!

Screaming about me and Megan F you fat asses !!! NOT INVOLVED bitch F you own this all bitch !!! You get mm estate soon they run off road bitch !!!????? More of those threats.....sick of it.....

I have money on mm estate I own part bitch YOU cannot stop us from it bitch !!! Screaming about Bill Gary Eric Nick george, Vicky !!!! F them F them over !! We have them cornered NOW !!!!! Nash screams as usual same ol crap....

Z kid mad about some la money or Dallas house he had or something ?????? Northeast Dallas revenue ???? What's that ???? Old man cries over little one but he was EVIL to us ALL bitch we know !!!!???? Old man hates you over mm estate doesn't wish to give it up he's high all the time old shit !!!!???? Lol......

Last night I had pelvic prolapse worm pieces falling down thru my vagina, and it terrifies me it will ALL prolapse bleed me to death, I'm VERY exhausted from the bleeding for 6 years daily ALL amounts, been eating meat daily and just recently started the Carnation breakfast mineral vitamins, so I hope I can survive all my body troubles !!!! It depresses me the worm fell out again protruded down and I'm scared it will kill me send me to hospital or be lodged !!! I know you are ALL very busy and tired, I hate to bother you about it !!! I'm stressed depressed and worried about excessive bleeding !!!! Can we shut it ALL off chop up and render away the vagina insides and worms, goo, blood ???? I'm just over exhausted and upset, traumatic to my mind body for all these body issues !!!! I've been bleeding terribly since I was 7 years old, anemic most my life from it, I just wish I could have it all ended turned off !!!! Forever. I appreciate you ALL and I adore you ALL I'm just very scared of the over bleeding gushing, to death !!! Please see if you can just render dissolve it all outta there, chop it up let me pee it all away !!!! Lol. I know how gross embarrassing this talk is but I am becoming more tired, worn down to nothing exhausted.......I need help, probably serious medical care......I feel VERY tired weary, weak......

Tired of ALL this that ALL of it my life, things never change for me it seems just more upset, work, tired, grief, set backs, nothing good ever happens, my mind is growing more weary, worn down same as my body........oh well.

THANK YOU EVERYONE who cares !!! Not too many people ever like me it seems.....my whole life......how stupid this all is.......with me.....

VERY tired of worrying about my body and this vagina excessively bleeding for years and inside parts, just SICK of it ALL !!!!! Get rid of it !!!!     ;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment