Sunday, April 21, 2019

Letter more screaming.....!!!

For several days now since last letter they have been driving by recklessly high speed in vehicles and I can hear chatter ping ping as they drive by and talking loudly to my waves F you bitch from hell !!! They are flying by my road dust terrible spins down south on gravel, meth probably, they are more so angry screaming.....!!!!

I had to go to town for several days, run errands and I forgot paper towels so I had to buy those before Easter, well, they screamed non stop FILTH about raping trafficking and kidnapping me driving alone IF I dare to live my life as I have to travel by myself or work, run errands, they scream YOU ruin EVERYTHING bitch you keep leaving it hits our people and the N family is related to Dillngr !!!!! NOT you J family HE was N family bitch !!! Some Japanese b.s. again.....eye roll, that N family b.s. as usual all a load of cry bag dumb asses !!! So tired of listening to them, grow the hell up cry brats !!! Leave me alone !!!

Then more threats to dig Dillngr up, on my place ? Then they screamed he's your grandpa Burns bitch I fing HATE YOU j family bitch !!! My grandma told me HE was N family I want his shit bitch F you I want it bitch fat ass !!!!!????? Non stop crying over Dillngr, and nothing about mm estate NOW !!!!.....LOL.......now they're stirred up in the head about Dillngr !!!!! F you J family F you !!! It NOT fair bitch we want it !!!! They hate us J family.........N family TRASH those idiots are, so damn tired of this.........

Screaming about Dillngr items, they want to sell for eBay and to HW, Nash Dallas people ????? Yeah, you know they'd take something like that and NEVER care for it, just make a dime off of it for their crtl corrupt FILTH !!!! And go sell it to some big wheel weirdo fame tard........eye roll annoying...

Screaming about those melamine plastic plates, cups, bowls, glasses that delighted I found and adored !!!! F you and YOUR blogging hoss !!!! YOU hit us the money astronomical bitch I HATE you dying endocrine bitch !!!! Trying to squeeze my throat shut and blow air into my sinuses to spin and choke me they screamed AND it feels as they are.......Then they scream they are having satellite techs in Dallas hit my uterus to make it fall out ????? I thought my uterus was gone ???? What is this ????? Japanese Chinese good techs are here bitch we over F you F them traitors to Asian crtl !!!!!!??????? WHAT is this ????? More screaming I have pelvic prolapse or something going to fall out down there and be hospitalized with scalpel surgery we make it happen bitch You dying soon cancer ALL over you hoss !!!!????

Screaming about those circle round glitter plastic drinking glasses with straw I blogged about I found at Wal-Mart some mixxy mix Z character screaming I did those copied shit in LA that bitch found them and it's over F her F her !!!! Not fair I have nothing F her and I.H grandkids go bitch I HATE that bitch F you bitch die die !!!! I tried hacking her she knows I'm fraud !!!! Then screaming about t town, Ada N family LA.....I am so sick and tired of listening to him whoever he is, then screaming because I seen him with blond Japanese wife at cattle gate east of my grandma's house a few months ago, he turned his body around and hid his face..???? More of that midget wah wah crap........I don't even know him !!! Whichever he is ???? Then there's one screaming he is a woman dressed in costume as Z face body to screw women lesbian ???? 6 years ago as I was hacked that same story person was telling me I am fake I am lesbian to trick you into fierce meditation ?????? Whatever that means ?????? Says she was here from LA to at him and meet me to bed or something ????? Bwahaha !!! Eye roll........that'll NEVER happen dumb asses !!!!

More screams about money xxx mix half mix and H factory choco shop ????? And Z assets and licensing he wants Dillngr not fair I can't have I marry her F them I marry her !!! I want mm estate licensing with her fat bitch ass !!!! I can have Dillngr estate pieces sell that shit man !!!! F Kent j F the J family Megan I cannot stand her fat ass either !!!! F her also !!! Yeah well, I'd like to know just how he thinks he's marrying me ???? That's laughable !!! NOT happening !!!! Idiot !!!

They screamed about Japanese old man hyram ???? He tried to hit you bitch he tried I am HIS creation !!!!????? Whoever old Hyram is according to them he's died about 10, 000 times in the past years along with acorn head beady kids ??? And mixxy mix half mix fake kenz, the whole tard gang and celeb tard thugs, R family dead alive about 20, 000, screaming over my brother baby is tard dead we want him raised properly then crying over Chelsea dad dying then crying over her money she has or then it's fake my brother face over east Japanese N family dead dead !!! Crying over his money or whatever ????

Well, now George is Japanese again fake dead dead F him we get his shit man !!!!!???? Taking his cattle, land equipment, houses whatever blaming him for being racist ass bitch !!!!???? LOL.......well apparently we ALL are NOT INVOLVED.......wah wah it's NOT fair F you ALL wah wah !!! We want licensing for estates !!!! Eye roll.....so tired of it.....

Screaming about mccracks mob money again and Tom Tom Lewis money Johnny barb money Kelly j, then Philip t money estate !!!! We take all !!! I play him for years we get all that Walters waurika and the car dealership money Wichita falls money to Dallas !!!!???? F Alan's ass nasty old F !!!!! F him !!!!! We play Amanda to you stop by will not leave bitch we will hit you with her and mccracks aids Hiv spit on you bitch !!! More about raping my dog, cats, killing them and screaming my black cat pumpkin was Hiv aids and bit me as I shampoo his fur and now you have Hiv aids bitch !!!! Steven says all lies.......

Mccracks kids Lewis Tom Tom had gone F her F Alan T you did this money gone !!!! Then he's taking it all F him !!! Sick and tired of hearing old shit stories they make up and tell G or Earn N is blabbing.......they want to necro my body now eat on my body because you dying bitch soon your mother is dead from shit too cancer all over you bitch !!!????

Screaming about John Mccracks and gay bi clubs he was shopping at ????? Whatever this is about ??? gross !!! Says Amanda has babies with us here for years she good steed !!!????? SICKO.......embarrassing.....Screaming over Linda t health crisis she bad condition ????? Whatever whoever ?????? Screaming about Charlie h and that gang Clayton, his wife Kelsey Joe, chizum, entire bunch of that family at rush, Ashley, Vicky, dick Jones family ALL of them their kids money or something ????? White family at rush, then Brian Deidre, Courtney at weatherford, ball coach team players ????? Then screaming about their land items or kids over east ???? Non stop won't shut up ping ping on hwy 81 as I travel to rush.......sonny rapist he was filthy rich Fat ass F !!!! Sick of hearing about all this.......annoying.

Screaming about Japanese MZ his crying antics he was G family our blood !!!!! He was bruised repeatedly !!!!!???? Lol......what does that mean ????? He's always crying about money or his people going tried to stop me in road by Woodlawn as I was hacked years ago saying it's me MZ from high school !!! I could tell he was NOT MZ !!!! Lol !!! Mask not too good replica.......haha.....

They keep saying it's over and they are coming to get me ???? Is this real ???? Stevie says we have to talk another year long !!!???? I hope NOT !!! I can't handle this too good anymore I'm so exhausted.....growing more tired......stevie crying about his children kids he had with others and Rachel h over east going sent me pictures to my waves of them ?????? Non stop.....what's this about ???

M crtl screaming they are here alive Philip money ours !!! Screaming about $ 6, 000 my grandma just thought she had to give Philip his part of some CD she had or something to be fair.....weirdness..... I think they hacked her for the money because they are screaming they wanted the money !!! F DJ he in this F him !!!!! Krissa Brett patty Tessa Bryan and kids over it over F them Easter gifts not coming !!!!?????

Screaming about David and Indiana boys down here !!!! Lol !!!!! They must have them completely stirred !!!! Haha......THANK YOU guys ALL !!!!

My Angel food cake was destroyed stevie says he caused it to ruin burn fall.....oh well....hacked oven they claim....

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment