Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Letter more screaming....!!!

Screaming they steal my grandma's cows, send her to her grave bitch !!! She NOT involved !!! F you m crtl family !!! Screaming he's Philip or Brett son more about Ralph, Justin m crtl ties Kansas we had money fat bitch !!! F you bitch !!!Screaming I am m family I own part of grandmother estate and money !!! ???? Whatever tard......eye roll...

Grandma cattle was lost yesterday morning and had to find them drove around property ALL fences and sides drove into small wide enough ditch my grandma said look dug fresh with a shovel footprints there, Japanese screaming with stevie we dug hole bitch !!! F you fat Fs !!! Crazy laughter didn't see the hole unfamiliar to that gate area and I put it in 4 reverse dug my way out in 4!!! Lol !! Japanese started screaming F you bitch F you didn't work bitch !!!! Screaming he owned houses north people on creek leave bitch leave !!! We tried to place them on your land and hers bitch F you bitch leave our north here Philip land ours !!!

Screaming about krissa and F DJ he faiths son !!!! F him he gets it ALL F DJ !!!!!! Screaming about Ronny and him did something to upset the cry bag brats, east I 35 east rush s over bitch F you ALL insane I tell govt bitch !!!!

Screaming over jdwaller pants his daughter in pain in years now !!! Ends us !!! F Alan T his family dead dead !!!! Screaming they get some kinda mob money off mccracks and now Johnny is married ???? Lol......eye roll......

Blaming me and M again about our families and then mexm F the beaters !!!! We hate the beaners !!! Japanese loyal to cia dea OkCity helping us now with more people here !!!! They kill you bitch for mm estate you NEVER see bitch dying hog you and fat F Megan !!!! Yeah wah wah you're cry bagging for some reason loser.......telling off on yourself as usual....brats !!!! NOT fair !!!! Wah wah nobody gives a poop !!!

Screaming about Lewis mccracks has big  hairy c### and how nasty that talk filth is THEN about his sons daughters he had with skanks over wherever here there EVERYWHERE..??? Tom Tom babies EVERYWHERE we cherish them mccracks family Calif !!!! They here !!!!.....we need income baby makes 3 bitch we need money !!!!?????? Whatever this is ???? I'm TIRED of hearing ALL this filth.....N family Ada Joe dif money they are getting allowed us to see him there !!!!!????? Whatever this is ????? Barb m illegitimate baby in Ada area ????? Eye roll.....

F DJ he knows this shit !!!! He is over !!! FH m crtl his mother !!!!!?????? Non stop wah wah boo boo!!!!! Repeatedly.......?????  He hates us he hates us over demise of his crook family we take ALL......

Screaming about Mike Trnr F his ass psycho man !!! He hates us I fing hate Mike !!! F him and you bitch !!!!! N family gone gone !!!!

Screaming about bm money and gays ?????

Blaming me as usual for being Wilk family you ALL crazy insanity !!! F you Wilk family !!!! 

You get on internet bitch it kills us over here ruins our money bitch !!!!! Repeatedly as I try to browse online to relax in evening I think I have EVERY right to be online IF I wish right ????! Keep crying about air space ??? It takes up our air space bitch fat F get out of here bitch !!! Pulling down my internet again fuzzy can't read it, sick and tired of them hacking my internet and screaming !!!! Illegal !!!! I don't need a crew if idiots screaming and hacking my internet saying they are selling dope on my internet to set you up bitch !!!! I have NO privacy in my life whatsoever, NOTHING.....they look at my internet follow my phone calls hack wireless watch my youtube.com choices and screaming says it busts so and so in LA NY, Dallas or I'm racist for looking at videos of idiots on YouTube just harmless silly videos or music it busts my people bitch !!! 

Good grief !!! ENOUGH.

THANK YOU to health techs as always for saving my life I LOVE ya ALL !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment