Friday, April 12, 2019

Gumby !!! Green man !!! And Pingu !!!!

I have been watching plenty of clay stop motion shows !!!! Much Art to these ......I just adore these, variety of these to watch on the internet !!!! 

Gumby has forever been an all time favorite of mine to watch clay stop motion !!!! Gumby has a cutie face !!!! I enjoy watching these when I can find them on the internet or old style tv.......I can remember watching these replayed as a child in the 1980s !!!!! Very colorful, nice themes, SAFE for children to watch!!! Adults enjoy these shows as well !!!!

Gumby and friends I adore each of the characters !!!!

His friends were ::::

-- Pokey , his horse
-- Goo, the blue girl
-- Prickle, the yellow dinosaur
-- Denali, the mastadon dinosaur elephant
-- Minga, his sister
-- Professor Knapp, science guy
-- Gumbo + Gumba, his parents
-- The Groobee, the helping honey bee
-- Nopey, his pet dog
-- The Blockheads, mischief !!!
-- Tara, his girlfriend

I know of the very cutie items available of Gumby and his friends, mainly Pokey + Gumby together side by side, on most merchandise, on the bendable toy boxed collection you will find most the characters !!!! Oh, these are darling !!! 

ALL ages can enjoy Gumby and his tv shows, men, women, adults too !!! Children and teenagers as well !!!!

There is ALSO what ???? MORE items to purchase IF you wish for more Gumby, I truly adore most everything !!!

Just a few !!!! MOST sizes !!!

-- ALL clothing, tees, hoodies, socks, baby wear
-- pet costumes + chewy toys
-- costumes for us !!! MOST sizes
-- balloons for the parades !!! Exciting !!!
-- gummy candies
-- DVD tv shows, etc...
-- key chains
-- drink ware
-- towels
-- bath fizzys
-- soaps
-- tote bags
-- hats
-- party favors mini, ONLY Gumby !!!
-- mugs for warm beverages

 PLENTY online at the Gumby store !!!

I was searching on the internet / online and I found several more clay stop motion shows, I think are nice + cutesy !!!!

Pingu, is a show I found in clay stop motion HE is a silly penguin !!!! I truly adore this show and the characters !!! It made me laugh !!! I adore Pingu, you may also watch him as well !!! Very much a classic as well as Gumby !!!!

ENJOY !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment