Friday, April 19, 2019

Lofthouse cookies !!! Lighted character drinking glass !!!!!

I have been very excited to know that Easter is on Sunday !!!!

Yesterday I purchased white hued eggs so that the coloring kit dye will work properly on the Easter eggs and show !!!! Brown eggs are good for breakfast !!!!.....lol....BUT the Easter egg dye kits ONLY work on the white hue eggs !!!! So I purchased a dozen or so.........

I found at the local grocery store a plastic container of the Lofthouse brand sugar cookies, dipped interior chocolate at the side, colorful sugars, Spring Season characters cookies !!!! Oh, these are nice !!! Quite enjoyed these as a sweet treat !!!! I LOVE any of the Lofthouse brand of cookies !!! VERY cutesy !!!! Several nice cookies, larger sized cookies.......you know me , I have to have a pretty cookie when I can find one !!!!! LOL !!!!

Now at the local Dollar General store I found PLENTY of melamine cutesy drinking wares, and plates, bowls and at local Wal-Mart !!!! I was excited to find new plastic drinking glasses cutie, and whimsy !!! Decorated with summer characters, prints, bright color hues.....ADORE !!!!

A glitter circle / round drink cups !!! Looked as half of a coconut shape drink glass with glitter placed interior the sides !!!! VERY alluring, beautiful !!!! Neato drink glass !!! At Wal-Mart this was found !!!!

 you know you must first WASH the drinking glasses in soapy water BEFORE use !!!! Then rinse, dry with towel !!! The lighted, spinny straw drinking glasses you ONLY hand wash these with soapy water !!!! DO NOT immerse interior the soapy water just use your dish wash cloth interior the drinking glasses, exterior and avoid the bottom of the drinking glasses because of the mini batteries placed underneath the bottom half of the drinking glasses !!!! Easy, simple to wash just avoid washing the very bottom of the lighted drink wares !!!

I found these and adore my drink glass that is lighted after you simply press the bottom on the bottom of the glass !!! Ooooh beautiful lighted !!!! Haha !!! Wal-Mart had some very nice brightly hued jungle animal character drink ware as well, I think VERY adorable !!!! 

ALL prices as you know, INQUIRE.....

Just more silly, fun, exciting items to talk about + share !!!!

Very beautiful darlings !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment