Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Super Mario Brothers !!! Super Nintendo !!!...

I was browsing through a box I store my video games interior of, and I found Super Mario Brothers !!!! I just giggle about myself and how very much I enjoy playing the old Super Nintendo game Super Mario Brothers !!!!......haha !!!

I have always preferred Mario Brothers games, more so than most on the video game sets.......Super Nintendo is MY favorite format so far, even after all these years gone by since I was a teenager, Super Mario + ALL the Super Nintendo format games are the most favorite of mine !!!!   ;)

I think that Super Mario games are the cutest !!! Mario + his brother Luigi are sweet !!! ALL of the characters, the princess, Toad, Yoshi !!!! Cutie !!!.........the villains are spookier and more so outlandish !!!! Yikes !!!! I have to unfortunately avoid the newer so format of video games the newer consoles are too 3 D and move to in person time, causing me dizziness and light headedness !!!! Don't know why I am prone to dizziness from the new Nintendo Switch, upgrades,.....too much spinny !!!!

I wish they could re release the Super Nintendo and remake it old style format to NOW Times !!!! Lol........I know of PLENTY of old Super Nintendo games from the early 90' s that I NEVER have gotten to play as a child back in those days !!!! Plenty I found on the internet they call " retro " , I think those Super Nintendo games and old format consoles are the BEST !!!! Bring them back I say !!!! Haha !!! 

I have recently found some New Mario Brothers and other characters of the game merchandise !!!! I was VERY EXCITED to find the Mario Brothers sticker sets at Wal-Mart !!!!!!! And I have found the same in the mini plush, toys, clothing, EVERYTHING we can think of !!!! I have a Mario Brothers t shirt I purchased few years ago very colorful........

Yoshi is the cutest dinosaur and he helps Mario + friends during the game giving them a lift to hop and jump !!!! I know the plush of Yoshi are on my wish list of items  someday !!!!!! Aww........cutie dinosaur babe !!!!

I know today is a nice day for trying out the old Super Nintendo games !!!! I miss the old days of Super Nintendo and Super Mario........I still play the old games and gaming console......wish for more of those old games I found !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment