Saturday, April 6, 2019

Letter...more screams..

Well more screaming at my waves.....as always. First they keep trying to talk deep in my brain + ear as they do when they try to hack my brain as 6 years ago, if I am close to tv I can hear my talk in the tv waves !!! Good ol fbi dea at it again or cia crook equipment.......screaming because they have to set out here in this dump to do your surgery fat ass bitch you and Megan !!! Dead dead fat Fs bitches !!! You get EVERYTHING bitch F you and her dying endocrine cancer bitch your insides are rotting falling out !!! Your bladder is prolapse I know I health tech Fat bitch !!! M goes also bitch !!! He has surgery !!! Japanese and others screaming about Z and his mom wife sister inbred stuff again.....eye roll...

You blogged animal shit bitch it hit us big time fat fing whale !!! You die soon bitch traffic rape you bitch !!! You get NO HELP with health surgery for p#### falling out it is necessary for getting off bitch it stays we rape you make you whore out here fat hoss !!!! Yeah well I want that junk chopped and rendered outta me, tired of putting up with that uterus junk whole shittin mess goo, excessive bleeding and organ failure of my heart they scream from blood loss of this junk....I don't give a poop about my uterus or feeling good down there SICKO pervs !!! I don't need that junk protruding killing me accidentally as I wipe or bleed to death, SICK of it ALL......weak, weary, worn down from them, this, and uterus b.s. !!!! Please help good people.....sadness + worry, stevie and Japanese others say YOU have coffin ready bitch and grave plot bitch !!! Dying soon !!!! They kill you over estate bitch whale !!!

Z kid crying over his family repeatedly whoever he is ???? Crying about Shaun t money and letter he wrote as me as Jess m ?????? 

Stevie crying about how he can't wear mask of Jan wdrd or rat hair to play up to me and work on my surgeries health tech me ?????? Yeah right !!! Then he claims he gets bm money repeatedly high as all get out on something dope, and says non stop some junk about he looks like bm and he had a skinny long c### wobbly balls and donged people bi gay with his nose up the p#### and a hole !!!!!????? Repeatedly he tells me this crap, I'm sick of hearing it stupid filth......bm money I get it I had mask !!! I get money !!! Cries Alan t gets bm money he thinks he butt raped bm to hell 20 years ago he sings high notes !!!!??????? Said bm had children on creek I 35 his own dong seeds ????? SICKO gross !!!!

Stevie keeps on saying he is bm, I write it !!!????

Then he's saying Z and his black bitch wife married 20 years Japanese is screaming this, and says his black wife is jealous about Kate and his marriage and kids ???? I. H. Has money over here bitch !!!!  She jealous t town money dried up !!! Ugly kids they say !!!!Z tricks didn't work !!!! No money off you bitch !!! Hiv aids !!! Ada N family !!! Z dead dead black eyes went gay tranny bitch he go !!! Japanese kid or Asian kid he is talking this he's mad about he LA money drum money ?????? F his ass F him to fing hell !!! Says Kenz gay bi dead over here !!! Never meet him never meet Z bitch dead dead !!!!

Crying about Kate kids Shep kid donging on creek 15 years now no eyes !!!!????? Crying about PA and animal crew from East LA ?????? F them to hell !!!??? Peta !!! F those traitors !!!!! Norma hates everyone bitch she is racist bitch just like you are bitch j family all racist !!!! F Kent j to hell !!! He hit us hard here !!! Tuck family over !!! F Megan fat fing bitch your compadre !!!!! F you bitch !!! Whale !!!

Screaming cussing the mexm !!! F the mexm we are laughing leaders here !!! F him F M G family brat !!! Just like you bitch !!! M crtl family brat I fing hate you douches !!!!???....... eye roll.....whatever.

Alan t on creek over here dead dead no eyes in his head bitch !!! Chad took him out years ago made him F Lisa !!!!????? She cry over Brandon !!! You do bitch F you could heart !!!! Insane as your family bitch !!!!

Keeps screaming that Steven lu dead 20 years on I 35 won't help !!! Hate you bitch !!! Timbo money theirs !!!!???? Screaming about Tim Money accounts m town again ?????! Whatever that is ????? Stevie black brother gone he's been crying crocodile tears wailing over his little black brother ????? Repeatedly.

Blaming Mr L for stuff over F him F  Bren L. !!!! He did this !!! THANKS Mr L !!!! We love ya !!!!  ;)

Crying over geronmo, John dillgr, bonny Clyde stickers and stickers mm ????? We had money !!!! F them F you bitch !!!

More screams about m crtl money Darko basin F DJ !!! He insane he did all that to my family F him F Ronny bitch Indian m fers F his ass bitch !!!??? Japanese screaming about somewhere around my grandma house ????? Philip over !!!! I get NOTHING F Bobby w ass he did this shit man I get NOTHING man !!! Something about N family related to them !!!!!?????

Pumpkin cat has aids virus bit you bitch I know you die soon !!!! He is dead cat cancer bitch same as stupid barking dog you have F them surgery !!! Cat you have over he ours tiger cat ours stealing bitch !!!!!????? Why they keep saying this ????

Screaming about I 35 houses cry shit again, whores over pboy over no p#### !!!! F them she did this pambo !!!!!????? F her Wilk animals team !!! This hit us internationally bitch you blog shit bitch animals shit traditional !!!????? REALLY ???? Pretty damn sick tradition TRASH !!! Upsets me....all they kept screaming about animal meat dogs cats, trafficking rape !!!! UPSETTING it's still going on !!!!!, I heard that one time on hbo real life cars dogs skinned sold for pelts fur, eaten !!!!!! MUST STOP  this SICKO FILTH.

They keep screaming about my mom something about she's in washdc she told on us and Philip people shit she knew bitch just like you are !!!! Japanese and various then screaming she's in hell bitch under grandma house dead dead quit believing in God went thru ground 20 years ago in surgery she descended !!!!???? Then she took over on creek kidnapped from work Marlow switched out with timbo sister you never knew !!!! Dean Philip Ian sandy Linda had this done to her !!!!!!!!! UPSETTING. Worried !!! THEN it's the same about my pets cats blue cow, grandparents and then YOU are going to be placed in hospital cancer treatment soon will not survive prolapse serious condition cancer terminal dying ass hog !!!!????? It will ALL prolapse die of blood loss bitch !!! Worried !!! I don't have insurance for my health, and they keep saying blood work terminal you will find out from us soon at doctor office you will be administered soon you have to bitch !!! No health tech left bitch we laugh hog !!!!! Stevie and others....blood flow bitch heart ailments from excessive blood shed !!!!

Hacking G as Earn Nnly, he left then returned drunk screaming about Earn said this that Gary butlr said this that liars !!! They had EVERYTHING give to them land and all !!! I had to pay my own for this place !!! Earn says he had to pay for grandkid jail or child support, his sons too or something I never understood what exactly G is screaming crying about then crying about my mom and she's dead !!! Then crying about grandparents blaming Mimi for not paying something bill on funeral or whatever ??? Out of control psychosis ???? Hacked I think emo break down honestly, I called Jared number he talked to him calm him down......he keeps crying about his shoulder neck pain arthritis and some tablets Marlow quack heath gave him for pain or whatever ????? Generic fake pain tabs I think, he does calm some but can you satellite his brain he's crazy as always, I'm tired if all the fakes hacking him he won't listen to me about all this and now drinking worse than he has been....from mccracks to earn n, crying over jd Waller pants died !!! Bwahaha !!!!! I kept laughing left the room....haha !!!!

Stevie says earn n was real lu ???? I doubt that. Then he says they told you to go to ER for prolapse bitch bladder falling bitch Japanese screaming this.......

Whatever just more crap in my life to worry over be sad about put up with.   .

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment