Monday, June 25, 2018

abstinence !.....less troubles in life...

We should all be respectful to our bodies / ourselves. NEVER be a prostitute, NEVER let others control your body, NEVER let someone own you and your body ! I know many have been sadly trafficked, made to be prostitute but fight back ! NEVER stop fighting to escape ! This can end eventually !

I know so many others have been pressured into promiscuity, by friends, family, significant others, if pressured into prostitution leave ! NEVER return, they do not love you, using you ! We NEVER have to be promiscuous to find approval of the others involved in filth ! Be your own boss, in control of your mind and body ! Behave as ladies + gentleman, show you have respect for yourself ! You DO NOT EVER have to be " sexy " to be loved, cherished or have approval of another, ALL trash behavior....

Promiscuity, disrespect of one's body only leads to terrible upsets, unwanted pregnancies, diseases, rape, afflictions, being a joke to others in town, thought of as filth, I have known too many people from my home town, and family who behaved as badly, made fun of them talked pervert of those people......every weekend jokes at school about them all.....so remember that, have respect for yourselves !

I NEVER judge others lives + choices, and I know many have been raped + trafficked, it saddens me to see so much sadness, I just wish for those survivors to continue on, start over New ! Keep fighting back against this evil destroying everyone's lives !

There is too much obsession with sex, bed hopping, being " sexy " eye roll, annoying filth......this comes from a world of drugs, sex trafficking, prostitution, just upsets me too much filth ! Sex addictions, obsessing over sex, drugs, dressing promiscuous ???? This all needs to go ! Sick of hearing and seeing this happen to innocent people everywhere ! Much more to life than obsessing over sex, drugs, prostitution !!! Be smart, stay abstinent, stay away from sex til married !

Non stop cycle of sex, trafficking, filth, prostitution, drugs, danger, fights, screaming, high on dope constantly, theft, kidnapping, begging for money, jealousy, accusing, blaming, irresponsibility, just something terrible to watch out for keep safe from all the time ! Life for me has been a wild roller coaster from hell forever, because of these idiots !!! so tired, annoying, years, years of these perverts......and all their discarded unwanted babies they wish to give to you to raise ! Wrong ! This has to STOP ! Sick of it ! Family, friends, never more ! Exhausted !!! 

I have NEVER slept with anyone, still a virgin, and I know how much I have been made fun of for that ! They try to lure me out making fun of me for years, because they can't catch me ! I'm too smart for them ! I will NEVER be a prostitute and I will NEVER let anyone control my body, traffick me either ! Trash !

 They have called me " gay " because I am a virgin, and all kinds of evil they have tried to do to me ! I am NOT gay ! dumb asses !!! Jealousy ! I don't party, I don't drink alcohol, don't drug, don't sex ! I behave as a LADY, I know everybody's equal, I NEVER judge others behavior and I am NOT a snotty bitch ! I respect all of goodness, everybody's different, make mistakes ! I just wish for everyone to be safe, less heartbreak for those who try for better.

We don't have to be fed lies by magazines about their views on weight, body size, promiscuity and bed hopping ! All prostitutes running those nasty magazines ! Hate those ! Little girls DO NOT need to be reading that filth, none of us girls need to be reading those filthy check out aisle reads !!! Trash ' em I say !

Know that you matter ! you are beautiful without make up, without bed hopping, without dressing promiscuous !!! Be smart, genuine, respect your body, yourself, don't be pressured into one night bed hopping ever !

If you wish to be sexual, be in love, be married first ! You DO NOT have to sleep with another to date someone ! NEVER ! Date a few years, know one another totally, then engage if you wish to be married, be married then be sexual ! Better in the Lord's book ! Blood test performed before marriage, safer for both, too much blood borne diseases, some may not know they even have, certain kissing restrain from til blood tests, mouth sores will be bloody, contact disease kissing.....yikes !

Talk to children early about abstinence ! Teach them of all bad behavior and cause + effect of poor choices, being abstinent best til married ! Required ! Scarey ! Only bedroom when married ! Engaged, wait til married !

Most everyone wishes for love, romance, relationship of Amor ! Choosing a soul mate, choose wisely, there are many men + women of beauty, but know that those most thought to be not so beautiful may be better for you ! Often these are best ! They are not perfect beauty, they are all sizes, shapes, looks don't matter, how they are to you is kind, romantic, attentive, just love you for you ! They don't worry about your weight, make up or no make up, they will care for you better ! More faithful, pure heart, take care ! Looks don't matter ! Remember this ! , how they are interior their heart + soul is most important ! Aww....

Stay abstinent til married, if not ? start over try new life again with abstinence til you marry, I know most have already been together with others, but they can try, start over.....if wished.

NOT being judgemental, NOT being bossy, just my thoughts, for better life....I'm this way....I am religious, follow the Bible as this.

Love, Julie !




No comments:

Post a Comment