Monday, June 25, 2018

Letter following too close !

Screaming yesterday as I drove to my grandma's, drove to Marlow Duncan screams following me screams of money Japanese mixxy mix son ??? Red F money screams he's going to kill you bitch ! Followed me too close tried to them me in on hwy, screaming because I dared take my grandma to eat at fish place long John's, whole time we are there non stop screaming get out bitch ! F you lezs eat fish bitch ! Dea uses this long John's those are my people I get no money now bitch f you ! F you ! Screaming on my waves non stop my mom grandma heard ping ping too, I think stevie in there in mask Dea needs this money leave bitch non stop, sick of hearing him, those Japanese thugs crying about money and if someone eats fish they are not gay you nasty creep pervs trash !!!

Ping ping drive home stevie them screaming following us too close I was driving non stop screaming red f, dea money f you he's killing you govt kills you off in the end non stop screaming, got right behind me, then as I drove on home I got sick at my stomach diarrhea them following close stevie them screaming on my waves couldn't even drive they were so close they used equipment tried hacking vehicle, then mashing on my stomach and my neck air bubbles, one right beside us on hwy 81 tried to hit me, get too close, so I swerved over to him to scare him nasty bitch ! Japanese screams f you we kill you bitch ! I got to my grandma's and was sick still ping ping white suburban, black truck screaming about red f has the money bitch !

Stevie screaming about Bobby f him he gets the money off that my mom's money f you bitch !!! Screams about DJ, m crtl Herman onella bday story Philip told Mimi, pat is coming down to see Mimi spend day now !!! Don't need to be near her hacking her fake trash, stevie screams his Japanese lose money off mask because you know everything bitch ! OkCity needs money off Laurie m mask preaching at rs church !!!! Dea fbi busted crtl traffickers need money f you, screams Dallas is over f you bitch !

More harassing about my grandparents and pets, hacking Mimi, money off my brother again......washdc is over bitch f you, hacking weather sats again ????

Thanks j

No comments:

Post a Comment