Friday, June 15, 2018

Swan birds, poodle dogs, butterfly, hummingbirds !!!....

Apart of summer is enjoying nature, watching critters. As the same for Spring season.....

Swan birds ! --- these are always a fave to watch swim as the ducks too ! Very beautiful, docile, clean white bird, need to be protected from creeps !!! I adore them ! They are very sweet, graceful, nice to watch swim ! I at one time as a child purchased a plastic Swan bird flower plantar / container ! Oh, it was beautiful, I had two ! The eyes were green, like mine ! Lol.......I planted flowers and placed soil interior, so pretty ! 

Hummingbirds ! --- these are so tiny and cutesy ! Love them ! I see a few every morning near the flowers zooming to a flower for nectar, I sometimes purchase those red colored hummingbird feeders, you just pour sugar water in these, they love to stop by and drink nectar !!! They make me smile, so cute and sweet, tiny eggs tiny babies, nests very small docile and adorable beautiful........they may be tiny but they never stop trying to live !!! I find many items with the hummingbirds on them, plenty garden items, clothing, figurines, jewelry, towels, everything !!! Cutesy !  

Butterflys ! --- these beautiful winged insects are always welcome at my garden, and home ! All varieties very beautiful, peaceful, graceful floating on the wind, they seem very happy ! Stopping by flowers same as the hummingbirds ! Plenty of butterfly items I find to enchant our lives ! I have several I find ! Anything you can think of available ! We all need more Butterflys in our lives !   ;)

Poodle dogs ! --- these are the cutest sweetest dogs ! The poodle dog is a variety of them, all types, I see them often on leashes or being carried in carriers the smaller ones.......Sadly many have been severely abused and it causes me much sadness, upset, depresses me !!! Oh I have cried about evil people who have abused these sweet cute dogs !!! I cry !  MUST be protected from weirdos !!! ALL animals NEED to be protected from evil weirdos !!! 

I know these dogs are sweet, docile, caring, kind dogs the poodles, ALL need forever homes to those of goodness ! 

Wish I had a poodle ! Groomers visits to primp their fur, paint nails, hair bows, add shimmer collars, and tint their fur with Kool - Aid drink mix or other colored drink mix !!! This is exciting and fun to tint their fur humanely with Kool - Aid drink mix !!! ANY color hue or combination, very beautiful on these sweet dogs !!! I wish for them all to be well taken care of !!! ADOPT ! Forever family !!! Stay indoors to live they need shelter, cooling, water, food, inoculation !!! Oh, they are cutesy !!! Love + care !   :)

The 50' s were a time of Bobby socks dancing ! The poodle skirts were in style very much I love these, nice ! Old tradition ! Applique of poodle dog sewn onto bottom side of skirt with leash sewn near, very crafty, affordable, sew on some rhinestones ! Wear black glasses dress shirt, nice for 50' s celebrations !

Things I been thinking about today........randomness.

Love, j !  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment