Saturday, June 23, 2018

Animetrics, picture sticker books !...

In the past two years I have discovered the Animetrics, craft work books, these I seem to enjoy quite much so !

The books are variety of sizes, different pictures, very unique paper craft ! The first Animetrics sticker picture book I purchased was the one from DG stores, had a Fox on the cover, it was enjoyable !  ;)

Peeling the sticker pieces, in variety shapes, colors, these I just bend the paper the sticker pieces are on, then peel off much easier, others may use tweezers to remove and place onto the grid numbered picture shape.......exciting !

Match the numbered sticker piece to the matching grid picture number, adhesive individually, creates the pictures on the pages.......kind of reminds me of numbered quilting on paper ! Haha ! Love it !

I have been working on a grand size Animetrics book I found at a craft store, about $ 8 / this book, it is yellow cover lion picture.......I haven't completed this book yet, I adore it, enchanting !

This sticker picture creation book is a nice calming, leisure activity for me, just as any other craft.....it's a hoot !

Online I find plenty of these Animetrics sticker picture creation books ! Craft stores and the one I found at DG......very affordable these.....enchanting !

Share with friends + family, spend a leisure lazy day under the cooling fans, kick back work on these books ! Social activity, to share enjoy, chat !   ;)

Anytime I find something I enjoy as this, I wish to find more and share, chat about them ! Hopefully maybe others will find it enjoyable + exciting also !

Very tired this evening, sinus goo infection I think, headache a little......I hate being an allergy patient !    :(

Nite nite ! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment