Thursday, June 28, 2018

Letter screams today, another ' en !...

Well today stevie screaming at 2 am woke me screaming about animal abuse filth, sicko crap about his mom, makes me very upset vomit sick !!! Please stop him ! He is very twisted in the mind, high on drugs, cries one minute, crazy the next, ups downs, talking out of his head craziness !!! Messed up bad, talking about his girlfriend's Morgan, Rachel her daughter was his he watched her for years, Japanese women, grandma Japanese, mixxy mixxy mix his baby with others, little man, depressed messed up craziness talk, sadistic toward me.....

Kept playing creepy robot voice of man from over east in hell on my fans, stop, never again !!!

I had minor irritation this morning darker kidney, and uti symptoms, afraid I was sick with uti, from these surgeries, and it felt mashed, I panicked as stevie and Japanese screamed that I had to suffer from uti like few months ago, for years we caused these stuffing the infection in your tubes, lungs bitch tech sinus infections from us ! We hate health tech for your fat ass bitch you get everything ! Last time I was uti pee racing very painful !!! Upsets me, problems with everything for years, they screamed today they have been setting up at bshaw house for years causing me infections, illness !!! Makes me upset ! 

Japanese on road grader ping ping, screaming on my waves look I'm Z !!! Look bitch I marry you bitch !!! F him !!!

Screaming most drive to Darko about DJ and others heard on windows......ping ping at town...Darko basin we get it bitch ! F you bitch ! Weirdness near banks Japanese looking creepy on phones ping ping ! Went into bank teeny just  asking for suckers returned with handful to give man on the other bicycle, Paraguay woman they were saying, asking for suckers just go in ! ???? Weird.

Screaming about taco Bueno, OkCity going bitch ! F the J family bitch !!! We suffer bitch fat ass ! Yeah well I think I suffer, we suffer because of you trashy crtl trafficker stalkers !!! 

Screams govt, is killing you bitch ! You talk on this til death bitch we own your ass bitch !!! Various voices, no help for you bitch we kill you we get estate ! OkCity here bitch !!! Washdc over f them ! More from N.Y. coming !!!????? Whatever...

Something about Mark and you know about your family over bitch fbi dea has to kill you because you know about this bitch ! You f everyone over blogging bitch ! You die bitch ! Screams fbi dea watching you on camera at Wal-Mart fat ass we know you are suspect in this !!!! You are guilty of something !!! I'd like to know what I'm guilty of ? being a nice person huh ????? My wildest drug is Tylenol and benadryl, nexium ! Listen up crooked fbi dea !!!! Lol.....yeah I'm so wild and guilty ! Eye roll, dumb asses ! Annoying. I'm a nerd, bore to all crtl corrupt.....truth !

They went on a witch hunt and found a nerd witch bitch ! Yeah it's me that one, the real one ! Life is so stupid, these annoying weirdos need outta my waves + life !

Sleepy, thanks.
j.


No comments:

Post a Comment