Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Letter right now....help.

Sending me dreams of panic looking for pumpkin cat missing searching, over east ? Then see grandpa m with green suitcase walking on sidewalk ???? Trying to break gnash my front teeth again as I sleep ! Please stop !!! I try to be nice too often idiot !!! Stevie hacker Japanese up north, screams bshaw, corner trailer, Rogers, sully houses, then screaming about Sandy p, house north, Karen Joe Gibson house, Dees house and money, jacoby houses, Linda t house money that road, Bradley + Wilcox houses non stop cries screams from north.....!

Weirdo calling 2 x yesterday as Medicare Medicaid office asked for Jane ? G answered said no wrong number ! Called immediately back said they were named Shawn ???? Teeny voice, G got mad said do not call back again ! Then I heard screams on my fan, ping ping outside then couldn't call Mimi house from house phone, got busy signal, cell did too ! Upsets me they keep hacking us ! Danger she's elderly I worry we can't call her, so we drove over there, screaming ping ping as we met acorn Mixymix head phone out ping ping black truck, drove toward me near mimis house, Mimi kept hearing ping ping, zip noise, then I could here Chajachaja noises !!! Screaming about DJ, Ronny, they do this f you all ! Money off m crtl more of that b.s. ! Then screaming about killing his family in washdc ?????

Screaming about Jim j land near Linda t Sandy house northeast of here non stop ???? Whatever that's about ?  Screaming govt killing you bitch taking estate give to us already f you Bitch house for you to be raped in over east bitch ! You marry him now bitch kidnap you !!!! Non stop ! Scares me ! Tired of this ! Non stop h wood screams, Nash trash, more Dallas cries screams over palatial estates, diamonds, Jess m ???? Mixxy mix ??? Whoever this is...

Tulsa money oil well inheritance over b family Johnson county Japanese said N family gets this ! F Z ! He don't not fair !!!????? 

Stevie crying about money, grandma Japanese ???, money off over east ? Harassing about under the ground here, spooky, old stories about around or in my house !!! Gross !!! Screaming about T and B, dead mad over land money old houses money ???? Fakes or real Japanese crying stevie too ????

NEVER stop to talk to you bitch every year we lie bitch you are talking on this forever bitch ! Steven lu dead mad over money over east their mom gone hate you bitch and everyone over here bitch ???? Fakes he talks about fake Steven lu, fakes for everybody.....

Keeps saying upsetting junk about animal abuse, upsets makes me very sick !!!!! Please stop him from this sicko talk please !!!! Screaming about my dog cat put to sleep !

Thanks, julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment