Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Colorful shirts, all cloud + star smile items, etc.....

Found many new items today.

Father's day is Sunday, I found plenty of beautiful dress shirts for all guys ! You don't have to be a Father to be gifted a Father's day gift !

The dress shirts are very nice, some short sleeves, others long sleeve, very sharp to wear with pants ! Nice !

Plaids --- of all colorful patterns, for these dress shirts for guys, variety all stores, most sizes, love Plaids design colorful !

Country peach / apricot --- look so beautiful, cheerful color for dress shirts guys ! Plain, these country peach+ apricot color hues are sharp, crisp, clean ! Very farm + countryside colors......adore ! Goes nice with white + light turquoise color hues, affix a tie these colors ! Also many decor + women's wear in these three color hues combinations ! Look nice together these color hues ! See around some stores, I adore ! Pretty !

Sea foam green / minty green --- this color is a fave I prefer, very cooling, nice color as the aquatic colors, minty green cooling, comfortable, this color hue in men's dress shirts, all wear, shorts also, ties, women's wear, all too ! Adore !   ;)

Turquoise --- my faves also cooling aquatic, many hues of turquoise, I enjoy all lights to darks of turquoise hues ! Men's dress shirts, shorts, women's wear, all, very nice, sharp wear coloring ! Cheerful !

Golden hues --- lights to darks of the golden color hues, I prefer, all ! Men's dress shirts, crisp, clean, cheerful, women's wear also ! Very sunshine ! 

All these color hues are nice, beautiful, cheerful ! I always prefer everything bright, cheerful, calming, comfortable ! These available in all house paints also interior + exterior house paints and simple crafting paints, all styles, types very pretty !

Today at a craft store I found the cutesy Kawaii brand + Tokidoko brands coloring books very thick, many pages, of those cutie toys in those two brands I found, smiling, cheerful, colorful, very pretty ! Color as you prefer, I say bright and plenty colorful to color these !  Wish I had these books ! Maybe someday.   :(

Then I was excited to find the cutest characters ! Smiling clouds + smiling stars items ! Oh, these are cutesy ! The clouds and stars are smiles faces, items, online + craft stores, plenty ! Decor, clothing, lights, pillows, squishy also ! Plenty to find, had to share those, so nice !

If painting, I prefer using a color wheel paint mix chart, plastic or paper, tells what paint color hues to mix to create unique paint colors.....I love these ! Helpful, technique.....learn paint color mix hues with wheel.

Nice day today, my dog likes to eat ice cubes on the porch, temps hot outdoors today......

Slushes + snow cones kinda day.
Love, j !


No comments:

Post a Comment