Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Letter,...

Yesterday two great Dane dogs that I have been seeing at the corner north, BD home, and then bshaw house Japanese with them, these at Blundell house also....as we left to go to rs, these dogs were at bshaw house harassing those dogs, I thought oh no they will go to our house ! Stevie says to my waves : No no no they won't they are on satellite your dog is safe ! So we go on to rs ping ping screams as we met Japanese tranny driving white car and several others behind him driving crazy, very messed up high on drugs, wiped out terrible ! Scares me these nuts are dangerous, the one in white car start laughing at us pointed at us or something......acorn head, that creep that is still stalking me, saying I marry him, weirdo screamed he lives at Blundell house, they keep saying he's gone but here he is again.........as we met him he or they scream it's Z ! Ping ping look bitch you just killed my family ! Something about I killed his mother, family, same crap with acorn head inbred, says he is incest, proud to be !!!!! Sicko nasty. Followed at DG rs grocery weirdness, ping ping....

We get home those two dogs are here at our house harassing my dog, black dog growling, I was upset, my mom was too, stevie screaming loudly at me over dogs are there bitch because Steven and lu are mad at you over their mom and brother bitch dogs have aids bitch !!! Goofball got aids fat ass ! No help for you running your mouth off at dea road houses we get no money because of your fat ass blog bitch ! Crazy laughter on my waves, we couldn't get the dogs to leave, I tried using house phone wouldn't work to call G, my cell worked, I told house phone anyway help great Dane dogs in yard, I was upset, Chris G. Tiny I could hear him on my waves say he would get me help and Bobby too ! Love ya ! Thanks for helping me it helps me calm because I know you can reassure me.......!!! 2 yrs ago they had sent those dogs from bshaw house down here and they bit goofball !!! Stevie did that !!! My dog is defenseless tied up, safe from their dog nappers rapers Japanese creeps danger zone out here !!! I cry about those dogs.....

Stevie screaming insanity on my waves, he's worse that t bshaw !!! G. got home, started yelling at dogs, tried to pepper them with gun, I got upset as they ran, he drove down road I got upset, I know those dogs are homeless, I hope they are ok, go to someone who will take good care of them, I get upset over all this crap out here with these jerks weirdos ! They drag all these weirdos pervs, sluts, drug heads to my road harass me to death, drag in more danger, growlers, meth zombies, just like Sandy, Philip, Donna, Crystal mccracks always have !!! No rest screams about estate, JR money houses again f you bitch !!! I know nothing about all that shit over east or bitching because I drove by Billy p house straight east on thru going and returning !!! Ping ping, screams stevie was hiding my cell phone signal f you bitch leave get out bitch fat ass ! I felt weird tired yesterday......

Screams about Rogers house dump, jacoby house, east of rs, N family, nugget ???? Half mix ??? More of those weirdo creep screams......Screams about s.evans music his sister going f you !!! More screaming that Hes my boss in control of my life with satellite I am very angry he says this crap to me !!!! Sick of it !!! Tulsa screams, stevie dressing as Z, saying he's real Z at rs, then going in DG after I left as old weirdo costume ! Screaming about ending his people...

Keep screaming Steven and lu dead ! Their mom also bitch !!! F T. He don't do nothing to help !!!! Screams about fake T and J Japanese ???? Grandma Japanese, Mara crap again, krissa m crtl, Brett, Tessa at tangles !!! Sick of hearing this !!!

They just set out here bitching because they have to health tech that fat bitch my fat ass, my stupid pets, F her F you bitch and your fat ass bitch you need to be raped killed fat ass I have to health tech your fat ass make a slut out of you bitch !!! Mean non stop hateful evil shit about me + M and that money you m fers get Dea owns this road move to Texas bitch !!! F you dea OkCity needs money bitch !!! 200 mil you and M f you !!! I worked my ass off for years on this road OkCity gets dea money !!!! You and him did this bitch !!! Japanese thugs gathering around corner, bshaw sully village north Rogers house, screaming non stop and that acorn inbred thing thinks I know him live him because of lies they tell him, they keep saying he's gone but he shows up again never ending, said old man pedos him he stays remains !!! That is sick as he'll !!!! This weirdo needs to go with the rest of them red f screaming about him, them, 

Screams about money off my brother's nasty mess he made ! Non stop about Isaac baby fake, named after his grandpa, you raise him he gets estate bitch !!! Sicko creeps nasty baby shit sick of dea stalkers, your family was in this bitch you have to be in it OkCity knows you have to be !!!! I got busted because of your family ! We get paid to follow you around you won't even look at us bitch !!! Shit about Mark woodwrd, weaver, cries about them at OkCity !!! Dea fbi need money we get estate of yours to kill set you up bitch ! Killing washdc family too for their money !!!???????Whatever that's all about ????

Dea used that road to kill you, I get money all of it bitch fat ass I live here f you !!! I'm tired, don't feel good, ill or exhausted, listening to stevie, them, G, answering questions constant raising mom, g, mimi........pets threats on them, and harassing about grandparents non stop needs to END.....

Stevie bags on Bobby non stop, blames him, Bobby don't need to raise stevie, or put up with that b.s. screaming, messing up, he needs A rehab controlled, or whatever outta my waves outta my life ! Bobby has too much work to do then raise stevie and his crack head ass !!!! Cries about his hairy buns, his nose looks like a dinosaur air hole nose,  plastic surgery he needs for a commercial !!! I think he needs a knot on his head, restraining order,  tied down locked up or whatever Bobby wishes !!! He's dangerous in head toward me, hates me, cat calls, perv, wedding talk non stop !!!

Screamed great Danes shot killed M got them !!! Non stop to make me cry...stress all them, too much for me too many years since I was born, family all nuts insanity danger !

 Blue cow harassing about him passed away raped dead bitch !!!! Upsets me !!! Screams you did this to nugget half mix bitch they sent dogs to you bitch !!! Aids cancer dogs ! Upset me ! Wake me up at night all the time rattles. Turns up his voice loud on my fans, plays screams, in hell sounds....

Too much out here.

Sorry to bother you. j.

No comments:

Post a Comment