Monday, June 18, 2018

This letter today more crap....

Stevie and them Japanese screaming on my waves most night, this morning I'm sure all day again.......Screaming about ketamine again whatever they did with that ??? Telling me not to blog about what I hear because I involve myself in dea when I blog ! Whatever.......Stevie telling me this morning HE is my boss and HE is in control of me and MY life !!! Never and I don't like being told that when I feel he does control my life sadly !!! Comments on everything I blog non stop, blames accuses me, screaming over rat hair Amanda t long chin black baby on creek ??? Sick of hearing about that creep show ! Then her money he worked for it ! F you bitch !!! 

Says he sent those fake Jared Chelsea baby fakes here all the time they are Japanese incest, aids they are sending to my house to sell, solicit, buy, and traffic me, my mom, G. And prowled thru the entire house asking for anything they can find of grandparents J items we saved from thieves ! Mother mad as hell, said baby stinks, always sick nasty, and Jared Chelsea behave weird, walked all over back yard looking thru barn, buildings, at lawnmowers, asking about our two ponds back west in trees.......weird off creepy, then stevie says last nite I told them to come to your house 4th July to ruin it for you bitch because you are patriotic and love the stupid holiday fat ass ! Then he tells me that he told them to dunk baby in my pool because it will be up and the aids, shit, pies will get in my pool so NOW you can't put up your pool fat ass bitch ! Crazy laughter ! Tries telling me that Jared is played by Steven, and Chelsea Sarah j ???? I don't think that's them.......Jared character licked on a spoon then threw it back in container, we threw it out ! My mom is tired, mad, sick of this non stop fake b.s., baby shit, asking for items, stevie screamed Chelsea bday she got her feelings hurt no money bday gift !!!! Whatever crack heads ! Why does this go on ? If I'm protected by govt, they hack, harass take as fakes, said Dea makes them keep this up to get your estate. They keep asking where's Julie ???! Behave mad ! So there's truth to this ! Up to something no good ! We are tired of this endless b.s., we can tell this is fakes !

Tired of non stop confusion, questions from mom, G. Mimi, lies to me, misinformation, harassment ! Stevie said they prey on G. Because he doesn't believe what I have told him, he thinks you are crazy bitch maybe you will be committed we get estate bitch ! All those pics he ripped up from family photo album at nursing home playing my grandma have outraged me !!! All this other crap he keeps up ! I don't need to be harassed anymore with this junk from him,he crack head, jealousy weirdo stalker keeps talking about marrying him or he's married !!!! Enough !

Called as Philip to Mimi as I said yesterday, starts talking about onella m, and her bday party at chicksha, she was having and Herman was going he stopped by to see grandpa R grave stone, looked nice, non stop about my grandpa r dead I suppose they killed him ?????!!! Herman does this that onella she said blah blah, then mark stories Megan m got married and Macie I am so damn tired of hearing and seeing fakes of my m family !!! Or m crtl shit !!!! 

These nuts are obsessed on a high level of obsession with m crtl, h wood, T, J, Nash, family on t.v., then they are obsessed with me, my estate ???? Whatever ! Asking me for money over east from mms estate bitch saying they are going to marry me, be friends, invest with you bitch we help clean up we get to work on estate invest in company !!!! Sick of hearing this from various voices over east !!! I have creepy stalkers obsessed weirdness staring comparing me to her mm !!!! Or harassing about sex all the time ! I'm a LADY and still a virgin !!! Sicko and creeps me out !!! Sick perv talk non stop !!! I'm a LADY stop please !!! I am tired don't feel well, and sick of listening to this crazy talk !!!!

Obsessed with M because of who he is G. Family his uncle obsessed with that crap ! M he's G family chuppy his uncle ! He gets money F him !!! 200 mil OkCity needs the money ! F you and him bitch fat ass !!! How dare they say that, all this crap to me and M after our lives ruined by this crtl shit !!!!!! We had to fight to live, to survive these obsessed weirdos and survive our crazy dangerous families !!!!! Live our lives then judge us, be obsessed ! See how much you like it then grass ain't always greener on the other side ! These people are crazy dangerous obsessed ! NEED help now !!!

Fake Brett, krissa Philip, P, Tessa, bringing nasty grandkids to mimis house, she's afraid to buy a tv table stand because those grandkids might pull it over on themselves !!!!! That made me mad, can't have a thing for fakes that will not stay away have aids nasty kids dragging them to her house b games, school, oh they are at school today, she's confused as to who it is, upsets her dangerous trash N family they told me traffickers playing my M crtl family bitch !!! Why's this go on, I'm sure DJ is sick of hearing seeing the masks of his grandparents, just like we are sick of this Philip and mccracks, hales, sterling trash snob Marlow snob masks !!!!!

Screaming they wiped aids shit on toilets at New fam dollar store Marlow, they just let them dea owns it screams about this Japanese !!! Screams about crooked Stephens county cops essential, dea fbi hiding things ??????

Screams dea is doing this fake family to kill us hack, spit aids on me because I'm not involved, when I leave for the day because fake Jared Chelsea are coming stevie screams about money, screams because I leave, I know they are trying to hurt me while here !!!! Won't stop sending them into my home ! Needs stopped ! They said Clint k came up with this baby Jared Chelsea story with crooked dea, and his son Japanese plays him and Jared....... I think he needs to get outta my life creep k baby trash !!!! Sorry this goes on !!!

Keep telling me they are through with Jared Chelsea Isaac baby story and then here they come back again to house or calling, behaving weird on phone !!!! Said dea keeps this up with them over east to catch me selling drugs solicit, hack me, trafficking me, use me for money, You have to stay there bitch ! We control your life bitch !!! We make messes more, you get no help no estate killing you with equipment put cancer in your head bitch fat ass ! Non stop, why's this go on ???? I have NEVER been involved in anything ! Didn't know about this what it was til hacked !!! Mother Mimi very mad about Japanese crap, hacking, bees, crickets, mother in severe back kidney pain is she ok ??????

Stevie says fakes are going to ask my mom, G, Mimi for money for kids !!!!!!! Better not be trash !!!!

Stevie telling me my dog, blue cow, stormy cow and that little jersey bottle calves I had in barn 5 yrs ago were hacked with me and raped !!!!!!!!!! Upsets me I don't know what is true, I have cried and cried I get no help no truth !!!! They never looked raped, spooky, but never raped it makes me very depressed upset, sick !!!! Said they switched them out !!!! Clint b, thanks I love ya !!!   :) and Chris G. Tiny live ya ! 

Help ! Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment