Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Letter more.

Screams about illegal Japanese living in Chad trailer we own this bitch ! Living at sully houses north. Screams about m crtl today more anger about Darko basin, DJ, Ronny M f M and his G family !!!! You all did this to chup !!!! F you baby j and M !!!! Non stop threats endangering my life b.s. in my face and theirs to put up with every single damn day !!!! Enough !

Today I see what may be a small house north west of our house rig road in trees, must be causing all the hacking screams from northwest I hear and dog barks all nite looking northwest went on for years so I see it must be real more crooked dea, stevie crying, bawl bag years just now I see this area, sent me dreams five yrs ago as I was hacked of dead whore in snow on our rig road Jean jacket on !!!!! Bleach blond slut !!! More corruption said they live in Corey b hole up there near tiny house, well I know they are tresspassing and crying about BlackBerry I own whacking on them threats on cattle I know they need to go, shot gun time going up there in the morning !!! Makes me mad trash Japanese over ! This Japanese Cfd whoever the hell he is is NOT my damn boss he can rot in hell go cry fat ass bitch !!! F you too !!!

Keep screaming they are taking our two ponds west here living on them, I haven't been back there to see but I will, said Alan t put them there ????? Better not have trash !!! Stevie involved in this and screaming grandparents j farm trees they have whores Japanese in and the school land we used to lease north ! I'm not a damn but surprised nothing ever gets cleaned up, sorry trash busted cry baby bawl baggin trash !!!! Cries about Amanda t, Dustin s. Put that trash northwest your house bitch ! Stevie is not going to control my life or control me and I am not talking to this crack head Japanese loving corrupt bitch ever the hell again !!!

All sorry trash whore drug dealers up down this road forever, trespassing, shot gun coming ! Get them away from me now !!!! Everybody involved get rid of them all hate these losers ! Crooked dea, blaming lu and Steven for this on our property if that's what is going on I know it's stevies fake buddies Steven lu !!!! Sick of marry mixxy talk and kidnap me bitch I hate all you trashy nasty losers !

I want these stalkers away from me !!!! Illegal trespassers sick of crying about Philip grandkids having bday party inviting Mimi, encouraging her to come, aids trash n family, mixxy or whoever dressing as Brett corrupt hacker wanting money for those ugly kids !!! I hate them all !

Stalking today dressed as woman drove toward us again, cries about me, mom, Mimi, Ronny, DJ today, then Jared money again that stupid baby again !!!

Won't clean nothing up !!! Keep screaming Japanese get everything ! Dea will set you up use you bitch so we make money for us to get your estate !!! We make money farming weed now bitch we stay !!! They scream this morning I bet they all wore masks to go vote it in ! Surprise !

Screams about t, j Nash h wood again money over east, Jr house, Fh, money some stupid necklace on t.v. bitch had they get it I want that !!!???????? Whatever that is about.

I want them gone ! This bunch is cracked cry baby bawl bags, jealous dangerous in the head, crooked around here, trashy pollution, trash thrown everywhere, filthy, drag in dumps more old trailers going by mimis house west, said going to chase corner now ! Yeah that's just what the hell we don't need more welfare businesses, slut houses, cracked busted traffickers drug heads out here ! Hillbillies ! Yee haw !

Unprofessional good old dope smoking Oklahoma, slut land, I hate Oklahoma and the crooked dea blaming me for not being involved in anything ! Oklahoma gets taxes off your estate bitch you will be killed for this bitch !!!

Hate living like this they have ruined my whole life because of something I don't do and don't even have !

That's my 2 cents, more b.s., never cleaned up. Another year they tell me, yeah whatever I will leave can't stand anymore of this living like this threats more b.s. trash in my face don't give a shit for any of ' em.......believe it when I see it trash liars screaming ! Another damn year. Almost ready to end it ! Whatever ! Every year now for 5 yrs I been listening to this crack head talk on my waves, almost died, still no help.

 j

No comments:

Post a Comment