Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Yeah more of it....Letter.

Well internet went down, and the screaming started like wildfire over here, over there......The govt shutting your blogging down bitch ! Hacked your internet to kill you now bitch ! You have no way to get help stop us now..bitch ! Hack your minds to kill you !!!

Apache cow sale on the 7 th screams all way to town, screaming that the truck was never properly worked on at Burton's Marlow, said we didn't check it bitch we hacked it ! Hacked lights on dash as they screamed truck quit, screaming We hacked it bitch ! Japanese and little red f screaming on my waves, my grandma heard screaming, ping ping momentarily, crickets again.....

Screams about you got money off that calf bitch f you m fers ! M crtl ! Followed by several down highway in rainstorm as if that wasn't stressful enough, screams about trash on creeks at apache, the convenience store I like to stop at and sluts in there ????? Red f 100 mil money card ??? OkCity money card ???? Red f going with Kate to tulsa with baby, then to your house in Taos nm to f some shit ! Screamed must have been zillions of times....???? Whatever ?

Then hiding my house phone and cell calls so I can't call my mom at Duncan or anywhere, screams here at home you ruin everything fat bitch !!! Hid my call to internet company on my house phone, so I dialed as told with my cell and I get thru to company ! Wow are we hacking my house and cell phones again to shut me down !????? Stevie and others !!!??? As this goes on screaming about more trash OkCity dea fbi cia traffickers money of JR house east !!!!!?????? Like I know anything about what that is exactly try and I have their busted crtl trash money they worked for sexin h wood, playboy !!?????? Whatever that is...

More screams about hacking weather satellites, hacking my minds, mom's, mimis, pets and Gs minds to put cancer....????? Have to go eat lunch at dump sonic or taco mayo dump making fun of onion rings ??? Telling trash I'm there to spit blood in your lunch bitch !!!!???? Telling them right now what you are eating whale hamburger Bitch f you !!!!

Screams about black car they are wanting ??? I get it man ! I get that f car hot shit ! ????? Said S owned it ???? Screams they are losing people he's losing people over here f her !???? Japanese bank sluts at all banks withholding money from my mom's account to hide it, she said she got cash they held it in envelope didn't give it to her or tell her it's here !!! Anna bitch hateful as hell still, she's queen over there, it is imposing on her to need help with box ! Hateful ! Keep saying they are into our accounts at all banks illegal trash !

Cries about half mix ???? His mom incest sister ??? Screams about money cards, Blake money Ada man !???? Cries about morrow money ???? Hating Amy and Texas honest people ! Love ya !!! They hate me too to death !!! Thanks !   ;)

Screams about m crtl, and Philip, masks money m crtl ! You will die bitch govt kill you bitch !!! Z and Kenz flew to Mississippi to f faith sister ???? F her for her money half mix on jet, she's hot man, my Dong is kongin !!!! Sicko perv weirdo !!! Sold drugs in Mississippi to get her money, said he was telling her he married me so she would f him ??????????? Lies !!!! I NEVER married or sexed on anybody trash !!!!

Screams non stop one nite to my waves about Janet, lroy Seth their people Bessie n Bob silly party at sterling ???? Money off that ???? Whatever is it ????? Cut off windchimes from mimi's windchime I bought her last year for mother's day on porch !!! Also happened to the other one I bought her 12 yrs ago, cut with something you can tell !!!! Sick of this !!! Disrespect !!!!!! Trash ! She was upset !

Screaming grandma pancakes is dead and mee ma are dead !!! Give em hell mee ma ! scream and scream !!! I hate them too !

Then the other nite screams about Annette trav, Corey, bshaw, Bart money house estate ???? Alexandr family and sully village up road, non stop !!!! Money money money ! Non stop cries ! Wah ! Hacking ice machine as I bought bagged ice at marlow stevie laughter crazy haha bitch it won't work, only does this to me every time !!! Sick of hacking ! Screams about goofball dog, pumpkin dying all dead with aids, cancer hep c, no help now bitch !! Crazy nut laughter !!! Sick of it ! 

Sending me in hell pictures of people I knew, gross ! Then I barf. Screaming that Steven lu, dead fakes mom gone constant with this crap, dead 20 yrs, mad at you over money their mom's money ??????? Stupid junk he's screaming about them non stop !!! Stories he's created in his drug mind about Jones x 2 they are dead in hell, trash they are sorry fs !!!! Stupid lies he's created in his drug head, jealous of them all, more b.s. stories everyday. Filthy talk non stop, drugs drugs, filth !!! Love ya guys ! Thanks for saving my life ! Maybe someday he will go away.

Screams about Burton's auto shop, Japanese own it, mechanics sell solicit here stay out bitch !!! Playing his wife at shop Japanese bitch f you !!! Well that explains that crap, we NEED an honest good hard-working dependable mechanic NOW !!!! Other things too locally !! Help !

Making fun of my teeth, not neon white, breaking bitch ! Stop eating fat ass so your teeth last ! Well they grinded them off in my sleep 20 yrs trash I bet stevie helped he makes fun of them daily, they are sore and breaking, stress ! Have them yanked out bitch !!! Dreams about them......non stop making fun of my weight, teeth, hair, nails, legs fat ass bitch ! 

Screaming something about shepherd air force base altus ok ????? L combs money ????? Prostitutes rule f you bitch !!!! You don't want to play bitch !!! Rape you bitch !!! Ping ping on my waves......sick of this filth !!!

Lamper family moving in near you they steal everything bitch !!! They are here !?????? Whoever that is ??? Screaming up north as I was outside near front porch I could hear sluts screaming bitch bitch f you !!!????? Bshaw or corner dump slut trash ??????

Small man, woman WW  Very teenys in costumes one at Duncan wearing dental inspection badge veteran uniform, fake teeny on phone ping ping harassing me, eyes blue, small skull, DISRESPECT for veterans in a stolen uniform !!! Enough !!!! Then the other two at marlow big ol square box under jackets bent over walking as elderly, comical, supposed to be costume, teenys, Japanese talking, square box back probs ????! That was embarrassing to see, identical different locations, staring, following, big ol square box at mid back, had phones out watching, fake hump in backs ????? Weirdness ! Creepy gross ! Osteoporosis from hell !!! Embarrassing ! Nasty stink too.

Harassing about everything my mom's back pain, my female interior probs, harassing about pets, grandparents non stop taking their house bitch !!! 

J.






No comments:

Post a Comment