Saturday, June 16, 2018

Today, letter...

Screams all the way to my grandma's, harassing with crickets, bees in jar, screams yelling, scuffy sounds cajacachaja, sounds in her house same, she hears it too, yelling about T and J fakes, sex sounds, screams about money, Mississippi we get it ! Japanese cries Mississippi money f them !!!........Screams about this house up here north bitch ! Stevie trying to make money today bitch ! Screams of Cartmill house north, and other near it, Steve n, land we get it f them ! F DJ, so DJ you're on the shit list again, just like me ! Oh damn, Japanese ! Wah ! Wah !

OkCity needs money, we want Darko basin f them f You DJ f him !!! We set them up f them !!! Variety voices....crooked fbi, dea, cia ???? Screams about being busted again ??? More coming Japanese here now bitch ! Whore screams Dallas, San Antonio, again ??? What's this about, then yells about Ada, tahlequah ???? Stevie harassing about my mom's excruciating back pain, cancer in back kidney ! G. trying to make her go to Dr......hope it's ok ??? Not asking for help know you guys are crazy busy !!! 

Screams about Ts money Js money, their man parts disgusting, puke !!! Sicko perv whores screaming....makes me sick ! Screams about Ts house ? Red F house ??? Whatever that's about ???? Then screaming as I drive by Philip Woodlawn school land something about this house bitch ! Then I met teeny whore covered in diamonds mask probably gold Lexus ??? Screams ping ping she came from road north of Owens.....whoever she or he is ???? Evil stare !

Screams that goofball dog is going to die, pumpkin cat still on shit list, oh that damn bratty cat !!! F him bitch !!! He's dying bitch ! They killed your grandparents J 29 yrs ago bitch they were involved in crtl tried to kill you bitch ! I don't believe this crap ! Screams about Kent j real ???? So he has double fake also ???? Screams about land or something over east f him Kent j ! So Kent you made their shit list too boy ! Lol.......Screams about Red f, he's dead f him f Z !!!! Added on !

Can't work on word searches, harassing about everything, can't nap, rest, be comfy, cannot think....my mind is active enough raising my mother and G, Mimi !!!! Help !

Screams old man craw is mad you bother them with blog letters stop bitch ! Now ! Sorry but I just write what I'm hearing ! Just ignore I guess....

Harassing about c trailer dump north, bshaw house, mini bulldozer at c dump trailer ???? Screams about moosehaven ???? Screams about my brother money again ???

Stevie screaming he wants pat Boone mask ???? Whoever that is !

Mee ma, I'm still trying to get us help, you too Megan !!!

Love, Julie, the ol fat ass bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment