Friday, June 15, 2018

Letter...

Screams at me yesterday about money off over east, ft sill, screaming about how my internet and phone are ruining his life and Japanese, screaming that Z fake real or whichever goes ! No more money, he had a card bitch !!! Stevie was mooching off this card........said this Z is running the post office route afoot has aids ????

Delaware screams, scuffy noise, money or someone coming down here with 42,000 more people to kill you bitch !!!!?????Muffled.

Screaming about my internet being on and hiding my signal late evening yesterday screaming non stop on my waves about how I can't look online tonight because he's hiding my signal from the half mix person and crying about r Sullivan and others following my cell signal to hospital, just my mom and G. there, r Sullivan asking them about how he's sees me, but not my brother much at all, asking G. Where is my brother, where's he live, asking about his wife and baby..........that bunch is fake, stalkers, see them everywhere.....aids bunch at that sully house north of here they screamed the other day, Rape her ass bitch !????? Creepy screaming north....

Said that Texas is fake up here trash to kill me off, take their land money said that they get everything !!!! Screaming about Jared money ????!

Screams nobody is going to come and get you out of this mess ever ! I talk to you years and years more to kill you for govt......another year bitch !!! Non stop rattling about my grandparents and cats, upsets me, I'm tired...

Said Megan dead, fake masks of her over east playing her in local car commercial, Japanese bitch prostitute as her ?????!!! That angers me. Upsets me !!!! Needs stopped now ! Said girl in mask at marlow grocery thinks her mask looks as Megan face, she plays her to those over here at grocery sells drugs as her !!! They scream about that idiot often, trash !!! I think that's wrong !!! Upsets me...

Screams about DJ Ronny dead ! F them !! They did this !!! F them, M crtl, DJ gets it all !!! F him !!! Taking Philip mask ! No more money and Jared mask going no money f you bitch !!! I think those two masks are upsetting enough, caused enough damage but oh well they keep playing these two Philip makes me cringe, upsets me, not whining, just sick of using old faces to stir up more money for themselves, harass me, use me, scream at me, prolong their messes !

Screams about Janet, Melvenna money, clarice a, pierce family, the R family takes it all bitch !!!?????Whatever that is about.....

Harassing me about terminal cancer I have to take chemo, you will hate chemo bitch soon you got to take it terminal cancer bitch ! Pumpkin cat died ! He's dying put to sleep soon, cancer brain, dog is dying too !!! Sick of this crap over and over !!!

Rs grocery N family owns it, we keep it bitch ! Stay out, rub blood in meats aids !!!!?????? I sure hope that's NOT going on !!! Sicko dangerous, upsets me !!!! Screams about Ada I. h money his dad's money, f old man C, his grandpa ! Using him !!! Japanese screams.....bites people with aids he's a creep needs outta here !!! Half mix is in controlling of you bitch and this over east ! Stevie tries controlling my life too sick of it !!! Screams about me putting up my pool !!! Hack pool pump, whack in your pool !!!

Harassing about July 4 th non stop, kill you on that day Bitch fat ass whale !!! Dangerous in the head, crack head, fake lu takes half mix to Lawton asylum, passed by screaming that day before last, we were on highway, that idiot is high as can be, messed up bad !!! Eyes glazed over ! Sick nasty !!!! staring at our truck pointing, he's incest, sick disturbing !!!  no brain mongo stalker they tell him I am in love with him, marrying him they screamed talk to him with that equipment use my voice !!!!! Endangers my life !!! Trying to use me, to make money off that creep !! Stalker, harasses me, ping ping my waves every time help !!

Yesterday two vehicles go by my house from north as I walked my dog, I heard ping ping, then my dog behaved out of control, he got hacked barked most evening, speed on chair on porch, from donnys, no telling what's on it !!!!??????

I don't ever want to talk to, befriend, or marry Any of that filth weirdo creep over east !!!! Hillbillies they keep screaming I will marry her ! For that money damn ! She's Hot !!! All kinds of weirdness about my body, mms ass smile lips damn I got me a wife ! Somebody from Ada or lawton every day !!!

Screams about k Johnson, husband in gravel truck wreck, screams about that ????

More about Mississippi money, they get this that money !!!?????I know nothing about their money !

Sorry to bother you, j. Help !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment