Wednesday, June 6, 2018

dolphins + turtles !......adore !

During summer time I know we all think of swimming, going to the beach, sightseeing at the ocean parks ! Cooling down, from harsh hot weather temps !

Recently I have seen advertising on the tv about Sea World, the aquatic ocean critter park......I have always dreamed of going ! San Antonio the closest city to see the park......maybe someday.....

I adore ALL sea / ocean critters ! I have no faves, because they each are special........the dolphins are ocean critters I think are very cute ! I have always bought dolphin items, decor, clothing, stickers, figurines / statues, I at one time as a child bought a cute dolphin inflatable to affix to my ceiling on a string ! Adore ! Variety colorful...

Dolphins are very sweet, playful, love attention, intelligent, known to be more so docile........Very nurturing + caring ! They enjoy chattering to everyone ! They squeak ! Aww !  :)

I know that I love them + the ocean all creatures.....Respect !

I wish for all waters to be cleansed, purified, protected from pollution, waste, trashes, illegal dumping, protect all the sea / ocean life.......the oceans are very pretty, blues, greens, need to be cleansed ! I enjoy the aquatic life, beautiful water !
Tuna fish in cans needs to be 100 percent dolphin SAFE ! NO injuring, capturing, hurting and NO killing the sea creatures, as the dolphin and others of goodness !  ;)

Another ocean critter I adore that is docile, sweet, slow, is the sea turtles ! I think they are cute, peaceful, flippy fins to swim, Aww ! They are good creatures.....ALL turtles are cute ! I enjoy watching them on t.v. at the ocean swimming and I ALSO enjoy watching those terrapin and pond turtles crawl and search for food......several varieties of these, I see many of them weekly crawling.........I know they have a difficult time keeping themselves safe because they are slow with their heavy shells ! When driving I always slow down and be careful as they crawl across the road ! Yikes ! For them ! 

Someone once told me that they are legendary in predicting the weather ! If you see several turtles crawling in the road during one day ? It may be going to rainstorm ! Always does this !

I love the Ninja Turtles too ! Karate Kicks !  ;)

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment