Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Letter.....

More harassing, screams...

Nite before last, skunks being sent to my yard with equipment again, several......Keep on doing this to me, probably to spray my pool or my dog.....

Playing crickets loud on my grandma's waves 1 am or 2 am, teeny Japanese across road from her house, she heard yelling or something, she can't rest, sleep at all ! Several at that house, stevie said B. put these Japanese at that house, stevie probably did ! A hole ! Sick of him...

Yesterday screams on my waves Japanese crtl strong ! Dea fbi cia, screaming about OkCity trash who went, F you bitch ! You did this to the crtl OkCity + Dallas !!! You won't be a whore ! you f everybody over won't sell drugs, won't solicit up the road by your house bitch fat ass !!! Yeah well f you trash ! Never going to happen ! Traffickers !

They kill you bitch ! Stevie crying sounds, something about money, his Japanese girlfriend boyfriends, grandma Japanese people........More screams about mixxy people !!!! I am so tired of hearing about these idiot Japanese trash everywhere, on drugs, high as can be, rs grocery weirdness, followed us again, on drugs, that and marlo grocery the same, know my stupid family behaved as they owned those two grocery stores, I guarantee those are nasty filthy, corrupt !!! All their trash people, sluts, dealers, filth worked in those grocery stores.........icky to have as grocery stores, filthy old diseased buildings !!! They behaved as they owned those !

Screaming about the pub at m town, tangles, taco mayo dump, sonic dump, Japanese Alison screaming, something about Jess + A....??? Muffled chatter, screaming ????? Scuffy sounds, feels like a cloud over my brain, very EXHAUSTING.......

Said M is mad at me now ??? Whys he mad ??? Then they are cussing him again ! M,  I would help you if I could ! I would be there in 5 seconds !!! Lol ! This would ALL be over in a few short days as mad as I am, I'm sure my mom would help you too ! She's put up with these idiots like we have forever !!! Lol ! We love ya ! I know this has been a mess !

Screaming they're going to kill my mom , me, my grandma, harassing about all my grandparents, stevie said he killed my grandparents j 20 yrs ago when I was graduated, they been dead that long you never knew they were in this !!! Crazy laughter, said HE and his Japanese wife been playing them that long to me ??????!! I don't believe that b.s. liar ! Get outta here ! He is screaming about his brother, blaming him for everything, said he's goody goody, smart ass crap he always runs his mouth off about because he's a cry baby bitch, cries about money, sluts, nasty filthy sex, doesn't want to get off of drugs, cries about his Japanese family !!! Lol like they give a crap about him ?????  Cries about Rat hair + her sluts, his friends from high school, money off of that or h wood crap he's obsessed with all that trash !!! I know Bobby is embarrassed !!!

More screaming blaming me for M crtl, Philip and Bev pelley, crying about krissa rumplestiltskin under the bridge ????? Whatever that is, S. Landers weirdo bitch, her daughter she had ???? She kept saying rumplestiltskin under a bridge ???? I don't know what this is screamed that 5 yrs ago they did this to her and s. Landers f them Shelby said that they did and would do this to her !!!!??????? Weirdo crap whore talk screamed at me as I was hacked to death !!! So tired of trash crtl, whores traffickers !!! Worthless trash all of them !

Sending me pictures to my waves of all the weirdos in hell around the house + barn, creepy crap at 1 am, half awake, screams about my blue steer, they hurt him, ran over him bitch they were screaming 5 yrs ago they were going to saw his head off throw it in my yard !!! Threats, telling me this ! Cruel and mental torture about everything everyone I love + care about !

Japanese up the road again last nite, yelling screaming harassing my dog and around house with equipment ! You go bitch ! F you we will succeed !!! Stevie up at bshaw house or trailer dump of losers corner !!!???? F you whale ! F you bitch ! Screams about money ! Yelling about Janet lroy screaming about that money, theft of grandpa's equipment, said Kent sold everything ?????! Or then Japanese playing the characters sold everything spit aids in food at Christmas as them ???? Whore house out of their house ????!!! So sick of this harassing !!!! Tired as can be of all this junk.

Harassing non stop about my weight, diabetes bitch, don't eat meat for meals bitch !!!! Screaming about my pool, people in hell underneath it bitch they look up bitch !!!?????? Whatever who cares ! Then screaming because I don't give a crap about all this nonsense he rattles.......hates Z ? Sick of hearing about that money over east ! All obsessed with it ! I am NOT obsessed with money and I am NOT a glutton !!! But they sure all are, I don't know nothing about this money or over east or any of this b.s. they harass about ! Non stop screaming so sick of this crtl b.s., crooked dea fbi cia !!! I'm an agent man I get this that f her JR house man ! I get that shit man ! I don't know nothing about that crap !!!!!! Sick and tired of this, trash !

Thanks to everyone who has been nice, true !

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment