Tuesday, June 5, 2018

rest is very important.....

Very tired many years now, seems as though I haven't ever rested properly since I was even a child.......I have forever been tired, I naturally require much sleep time / rest......

When you cannot rest enough + you have so many chores / tasks to complete daily, hourly, minutely, facing chronic stress daily, it is awful !!!   :(

I know that to stay busy working, completing tasks daily is best ! But too many years of no rest, too much stress with family, and others who are chaos, it takes it's toll on your mind, body, soul ! My soul must be overly tired, years years of this stress, won't leave me alone ! Way too much !

Peace, rest, sleepy time, no one to annoy me, that is my dream !!! Stress + NO rest can affect our bodies terribly, heart troubles, exhaustion attacks our brains, causes diseases as fibromyalgia, lupus, depression, so many others....

Life needs to be peaceful, we need to be fully rested, go to sleep at least eight hours a night ! I feel much better when I can fall asleep quietly, eight hours.......

I just require much rest, always have. I love to rest, take a nap, if I can.......forever tired. Being able to rest is something I like.

I hate stress, chaos, stupid annoying people !!! 

Anyways,

Been walking the garden, I'm seeing small tomatoes growing on the vines......home grown fresh from the garden tomatoes are my fave ! Nice on everything. I love all varieties of tomatoes.

i adore the scent of fresh tomatoes vines ! To me they are a fresh + clean scent.......

Love, j !

No comments:

Post a Comment