Monday, June 4, 2018

Letter...

More screams on my waves.

I woke up yesterday morning listening to more screaming about my brother, he's coming f you ! You can't stop this over east ! We make money off of you fat bitch ! This baby you raise ! He gets money from estate ! Stevie screaming this non stop screams about money from everything ! Not fair f you bitch !

Went to my grandma's house, still screaming, took her to taco mayo dump, we get there, Philip + p......in there.....waiting obviously on us.......I set down at our table and he goes over to me and slaps me right on the middle of my back too hard 5 times, it was so painful it hurt my back thru to my sternum bone, chest bone !!!! I cried it hurt so bad, my back has always been very painful, and he hit it so hard it hurt my front bones, I cried.......I'm not being a baby or whining, it just was overly painful, it hurt and I cried as we were leaving ! Stevie says he was playing nasty Philip, ???? But whoever was is hateful, and I know intentionally trying to hurt me, he always makes fun of my posture, tells me how bad I look all the time non stop.......I know I broke my back when I was younger falling off the tractor, never felt right, very sore pops crackles ! That was very painful and mean to hurt me slap my back, I think he was mad at me very angry, messed up !

At taco mayo dump, there were 2 teenys Japanese I could tell one in men's clothes another in blue peacock dress, older woman's mask snobby tranny looking I think, outlandish behavior, performance......trannys are weirdo dangerous ! Creepy, they kept talking to Philip about his vacation to Alaska, and teenys asking how it was ? Teenys had just been to south Florida ! Very fake gross ! Talking loudly.....stupid looking at us, performance.....stalkers !

Philip kept asking me why I didn't want to stay and see my nephew ???? Stupid b.s., stevie screamed on my waves the whole drive to my grandma's you hurt your brother's feelings about his son bitch ! You are ruining everything ! I can't make any money off you bitch ! G. Behaves so weirdly about his " grand son " like he is turned up on overly excited about my brother on a pedestal, and that baby.......so tired of all this fake junk.......

This twisty top acorn head weirdo is a mongo head cry baby brat with aids they told me, he is imagining he is marrying me for money or something ??? Because people keep telling him this corrupt ! I started hearing ping ping then voices scream You marry him bitch ! He gets your money for husband ???????? Whatever this is about I think they tell acorn head he's marrying me, he's a weirdo and believes this lying, so he stalks me and harasses the crap out of me ! They do this to make money or use me to get money off of him ! He's a weirdo incest hillbilly Japanese kid.......Help !!!

Screams I am putting more whores at this place !!! Because you are behaving odd bitch ! Well he was the one on the lawn mower at house with silo near L Alexander  house over here......I suppose it was him, looked alike !?????? Had his phone out ping ping....hacker stalker creep ! Kept turning his head to hide ! He bites people they told me and has aids spits aids on water fountains + bathrooms !!! He was screaming something about he would rape my dog and me spit aids or whack aids on my swim pool !!!! It terrifies me what this creep might do to me or my family, dog !!! Stays up at corner or bshaw house I have seen him ! Help !

Screams that We are going to kidnap you bitch ! Rape you fat ass ! I will kill you bitch ! Japanese crap more scuffy sounds, I felt hacked while driving yesterday sounded as that anyway ! Scares me ! More screams about his dad's money, I. h money, killing Z !!! F him ! I will get my money !!! Sick of this !

Screams something about N family, whoever he is That's his son over here fake Z !!! He's dead ! Then he will kill you bitch ! He has money to kill you over his son and grandson ????? I don't know who these weirdos are from over east ??? More hillbilly inbred trash Japanese !!!?????? More screams about half mix mixxy ???? Ping ping ! This has gotta stop I am weak and weary of all this...!!!

Stevie screaming about that Japanese weirdo bunch all the time non stop ! Said this nasty bunch has money cards and he needs money !!!?????? Said he works with him to get to me, set me up, steal my thoughts, know all my whereabouts because I have to marry this creep ! No way that's ever happening creep stalker ! Biting people ??? That is scarey !!!!

Stevie and his co horts more dangerous minded toward me, weirdo strung out on drugs the more screaming more evil talking to me, meaner, saying junk about setting me up, shooting me in the head, raping kidnapping hitting me in face, hitting me in car wreck ! Killing my dog, cat, grandma, tries exhausting me to the point I cannot even hardly stay awake......worse and worse they are out of control !!! Scares me with this behavior sadistic toward me, more mean spirited may actually carry thru with killing or kidnapping hurting me, like hitting my back so hard I cried in pain ! 

I have been in terrible pain my entire life with my body hurting I don't need to be touched or hit like that it kills me ! I just take Tylenol all my life, they just scream scream !!! Never took pain pills !!! And that's the truth !!! Make me sick.....! Always them lying accused of being a pill head, a whore, drug dealer, I think about how stupid that is liars ! Jealous, hating on a girl NEVER involved in this filth !!! Oh, we will find something out on her fat ass ! I will guarantee you that fat bitch is involved in this ! I have heard this shit years and years out here ! They told us we get part of that estate when we find something out on her ass !!!! OkCity deanc corrupt Cwfd over east they will give us that estate when we find something out on her ! Dea fbi can set her fat ass up bitch !!! Years and years I have heard this !

Screams yesterday You have to move to Texas you cannot live here fat ass ! They move you out of state you leave bitch ! You cannot have estate money because your family was in this m crtl and others !!! You leave bitch !!! You live here you ruin everything ! Not fair we deserve the money and articles fat whale !!!????? Non stop about this !

Screams about meg, she going bitch !!!????? Why they keep doing this ! Then screams because I drive my grandpa M truck, they wouldn't let you have title of truck in your name, he dead ! We own it he never real !!!????? F you bitch ! Stevie and those teenys weirdo about that truck why should it be theirs !!????? They scream about that truck every time I drive it ! I drive it to Marlow everybody behaves weird about it at marlow and rs grocery so I guess that stevie and Japanese must have been out joy riding in it selling drugs in it he screamed they screwed sluts in the back, threw dead bodies in back, then drove to OkCity as lroy and sluts, more screams about grandparents house they want this house we own it ! I'm sure they stole all the picture books, probably on internet by now baby j pictures !!!!

Keep screaming crap about a locket, bracelet or some crap ! Sick of it !?????

If I get a hold of these idiots it is the end of them ! Harassing me, Mimi, my mom non stop over money or whatever because we are not involved ! Obsessed with me, weird about me all these creepy weirdos ! Nuts in the head !!!! No peace in my life. Will NOT leave me alone !!!

TIRED HAD ENOUGH, something has gotta END + CHANGE NOW......they are out of control, more dangerous down here, minds are gone, always have been !!!

Thanks, j


No comments:

Post a Comment