Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Yells today, oh, wah !....Letter....

Screams as I travelled to lawton down hwy 7 then onto Duncan hwy 81, plenty screams, various voices, You go to Lawton bitch ruin my life ! F you bitch rape you find you bitch ! Govt killing you fat ass over estate, money, f you and those tubs !!!????? Yeah whatever....trash.

Screams Japanese health tech and stevie hate having to help your cancer brain fat ass heart problem bitch ! Satellite f you over as child your problem bitch your fault you got hacked bitch ! now we have to set 5 hours to help you and your dead ass bitch ! I got better things to do than follow your grandma you your mom, G. Your pets, and help you ugly m fers !!! Been saying this year's and years on my waves never knew what exactly it was but I know now in last 5 yrs ! Those health techs hate me because they have to be imposed on, well dumb asses I can't help it you hate me, not my fault, I could probably health tech me, my pets, and us here myself if I had equipment, I'm techie, smart !!! Sharp shooter ! Wah ! Busted dea, fbi, cia they scream daily, stevie and those Japanese others.......non stop screaming about my fat ass needing health tech surgery, my pets Mimi, mom, G.....health issues, sick of it, half those morons caused my heath troubles hurting me, my pets, us with harassment, equipment crooked years years !!!!

 Keep telling me that I am terminal cancer brain, aids hep c, my pumpkin cat is terminal cancer, my dog, mother, grandma non stop with this your dead bitch all you we put cancer in you all hacking you die bitch die fat ass bitch you need to be raped and killed all you !!! Over and over with this and pumpkin cat on their shit list because he's black cat, f him that f black cat !!! Try depressing me, saying I'm a whale, ugly gay lez, my hair, no makeup, ugly f ing bitch die bitch ! NOT gay, because I'm a virgin, not married, no babies !!!!!! He's with the culture crowd of Japanese snobs and sluts over there, if you don't have a baby by 13 and sexin at 12 then you are gay lez ugly !!!! I'm NOT gay !!! I think he must be he likes tranny Japanese, crap......sick of this ! 

Screams about Bobby goody goody he screams, blames him over money too, Steven and lu dead ! Always mad about their mom's money tells me the real are dead everyday, so he hates them, screamed at me as I drive north by bshaw and corner trailer about people in yard, and screamed mean things about A's black dog !!! He needs turned off ! I have had it !!! Money off those two places he's crying about, hates on A and Chad ! Wah wah !

Harassing non stop meanness about tiggy and Rocky cat dying, my blue cow raped, dead hacked he said shot my cats for sport on creek !!!!?????? More screaming that my grandparents were killed in 1980s put on creek, dead bitch !!! Said they are killing Mimi off taking her to Cyril class reunion, stay nite at Jackie with Shirley !!! Japanese trannys !!!?????? I think they tried something like this two years ago !!! Danger !!!

Japanese screams about Mississippi money We get it ! We know we get it f him !!!?????? Kimbro furniture stop today Mimi looking for table, started hearing screams after we left f you stay away bitch ! She ours ! She good f that big Dong ! She kin, makes plenty money you ruin her life bitch !!! Sicko nasty perv talk Japanese and others, we own it stay out bitch !!! This road ruined now f you bitch !!! Sterling people always loved that store, guess I now know why.......gross. dump.

Screams about Philip, Brett, krissa p, M crtl, F DJ he has to be involved he is M crtl you and your mother F you bitches ! Stevie and others, all screams !!! Sick of M crtl talk crap, and Mark crap screams !!!

For 5 yrs and 20 before this hacking total of my waves, I now know they have stolen voices with this equipment and talked as me to others nasty filth, or snobby mean talk, outside my house at night to infuriate people I knew or didn't know, Then catching voices of my grandparents, you guys there, and Steven lu, Jones x 2, being hateful, mean, demonic voices playing, Satan voices, telling me lies, Shaun, Rhiannon, fakes, real, but I have been hearing tons of weirdness, sex noises from houses, Travis b, creep, tulsa junk I. H. Marriage to him ???? Oh weirdness.....Screams, conversations about killing me, money money, kill that bitch for money, Sandy and Philip plotting, sovo mad at me, M mad at me, kill that bitch !!! I was upset, I didn't know what this was out here........sex noises sounds from over east nasty filth......angers me allowed to go on.....I'm nice, kind, good person, never say that to them, Shaun Rhiannon screams blamed me or was it them ????? Weird.

Phone played ringing in hell underneath kwtv 9 channel OkCity, R. marsh Gary E in hell, k. Ogle, demon voices, in hell bitch ! Under station ! Creepy plays at night on my fans gross at night....stevie and others, in hell radio station played on my waves 5 months 5 years ago as I was severely hacked, made me very very sick !!!! Please make it stay away !!!

Screams about ft sill we are prostitutes for the barracks bitch ! F you bitch ! Get out ! Heard this today at lawton ?????? Then hacking weather radar satellites at north lawton ?????? Medicine park crtl strong f you bitch !!! We are here !

Crying about hateful tranny blue long nails at Chisholm corner Marlow, screaming about his mask Japanese tranny gay or whatever hateful to me, weirdo......I'm sick of them, this whole mess.....not whining. Just tired.

Stevie needs to take his meds or other, til this is over, hopefully soon, I need a rest from him, non stop cries, screams rattles meanness, tries causing me depression, worries, non stop screaming about money estate F you I can't have nothing from it bitch ! Brat ! Me a brat ??? Never I have went without, been a good person NOT obsessed with fame, fortune, materialistic snob, I know He is ! He needs a reality check right now ! Crack heads, sick of sluts drugs, jealous cry baby brat adults my whole life this family full of them already had enough then this sterling school snob crazy b.s. drugs, rinse, recycle repeat with crack head idiots........dangerous mind getting worse with him, plotting, saying evil toward me and my pets family also.....I worry.

Sorry to bother you, j.


No comments:

Post a Comment