Saturday, June 30, 2018

Letter Saturday....

Today Leroy says in our driveway this morning aunt Thelma bit by spider losing her memory needs someone to stay with her all the time ???? Is she ok ???? They told me she's up north east seaboard ???

Screams as I drove to rs grocery and DG, took Mimi, old man in mask today ahead of us in DG messed of cash register computer, coupon wouldn't work, stevie screaming its me bitch !!! Hacking for money bitch you ruin everything for us bitch ! Govt killing you for estate fat ass Japanese and him various voices ping pings on my waves...

Screams about my mom's lower back pain we did this to hurt her, still hurting bad......blaming me for Japanese fireworks over f you OkCity loses money and stands down here to kill you bitch !!!

Keeps saying pumpkin cat has to be put to sleep grandparents dead bitch ! I killed them from hotel in washdc bitch ! F them !!! Screams that Zone is married to Begonia Japanese prostitute ! Bitch 20 yrs now bitch !!?????

Cries about Japanese Tim and J, over east they got rid of them ! They need help crying about Tim dental work in washdc he needs help !!! F you whale !!! More about fake lu and Steven killing you bitch !!! Z mad about his mom, because of you bitch ! He was on motorcycle this morning in Marlow to hack your waves on 81 bitch f you !!! Fat ass !!!

20 yrs you are dying of cancer no help govt killed you now you die ! Harassing about m crtl all day not fair bitch you have estate die you boring fat ass bitch !!!

Keep saying they own me, control me ! Sick of this shit with them !!!! I know better trash !!! Said they are killing off you guys up there or something for keeping us safe ???? Whatever is going on OkCity screams ping pings, Japanese prostitute hacking my internet in evening they screamed !!!!

Sorry another letter.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment