Wednesday, June 27, 2018

taco platters !......others faves !

I love authentic Mexican food !

Mostly I prefer taco platters, variety that way ! Haha ! More !

Tacos, beans with cheese, and rice, as sides any brand is good ! I love Pico mild, sometimes on tacos with shredded cheese for different taste.....

Recently I remembered that twenty years ago I loved to purchase a small half cup bowl of beans, rice, grilled chicken, Pico mild on top.....this was very good !!! At taco mayo, I enjoy beans and cheese in these cups also together ! Affordable !

All of the taco restaurants are nice to me, Taco Bueno, Taco Casa, Mayo, Tico, Bell !!! All yum taco platters ! 

Queso + chips are a dinner appetizer I adore ! Restaurant style thin, fresh tortilla chips salty ! Dip into the Queso cheese good !!! These affordable everywhere, salsa good too ! Eh, ?

Tacos are always yum to me !!! I enjoy most ! The mini tacos are cutesy, bite size ! Love !  ;)   the shells are easy to fill, mini, very very affordable, Taco Bueno has these I think in the very fun Taco Bueno Dinner Boxes !!! Yum ! Yum ! Good ! Purchase for fast fixing lunch or dinner ! Ginormous boxes, very affordable, feeds quite a few ! Purchase several....

I love sopapillias with sugar and honey drizzled, oh, these are so nice ! Wish for more of these in restaurants locally, chains restaurants need these, authentic restaurants have them, very yum !

Jalapenos are my fave pepper pickled ! Oh, these are good on nachos with plenty cheese and other ! The pickled jalapenos sliced are best to me ! Jalapeno jelly / jam is very nice on biscuits in the morning, with fried eggs + bacon ! I enjoy hot sauce on my egg + mushrooms, omelets, with plenty cheese ! Good !

Love these all ! Yum !

;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment