Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Hot temps ! Snow cones !....

Every summer I enjoy a snow cone. I try to purchase at least one every summer season. The snow cone stands are very cute, mini, chilled ! 

Snow cone flavors have different silly names, different colorful hues.....I laugh + look forward to these yearly ! Some of the snow cone flavors + names still the same after all these years ! Some the same as when I was a child.....giggles ! Silly ! :p

The ice for the snow cones is very fine in texture, just as snow fall from the sky during winter, powdery fun, very cold ! Brr ! A nice snowy texture sweet refreshment, tradition !

The shaved ice / snow ice melted quickly today interior the snow cone cup ! It was very cooling, refreshing, on such a hot temp day ! I enjoy using the spoon straws, these are helpful in eating the snow cones, mini shovels ! Haha !

Snow cones are in various sizes, shapes, liquid syrup flavoring, I know that The Sonic has a few snow cone flavors going on right now, snow cones available there just a few different choices in flavors + names ! Just as Slushes actually ! Adore !

The prices vary on each size snow cone purchased. Affordable mostly smaller sizes, I paid $ 2 / medium sized at normal snow cone stand today......

Snow cones are nice with hot dogs + hamburgers, summer food enjoyment !

Enjoy !

Love, j.






No comments:

Post a Comment