Saturday, June 2, 2018

Apricot / country peach + coral colors !......

I bought a few new bath towels today, I found a few at Dollar General + Wal-Mart ! I have needed to find a few new bath towels, mine are very old, worn.....

I generally buy these very cheap ! And I find most colors at Wal-Mart, bed bath + beyond, Kohls, dollar stores, all, and target ! Wal-Mart most affordable + palette of colors....

The colors I found today are very warm tones, very country charm.......these colors I found are beautiful, calming, a tone of mix colors oranges + pale reds......

The country peach color --- very country charm, pretty as peaches from the peach trees ! Also the shade of some chickens eggs, country farm......very southwest color also.....Love it !

Apricot color --- the color of apricot fruit, and reminds me of sunsets sometimes, very southwest, country charm also.....calming.....pretty !

Coral color --- reminds me of very warm pale red orange, as the coral in the sea ! Southwest influenced, more of a sunset color also ! Nice with white + others......

Cream soda orange --- this color is a sherbet ice cream orange, cream soda color tone, rich but pale in color....Orange family ! Nice ! Southwest color......nice with beige or eggshell white......

I have seen much country peach interior decorating, items, for farm + country, very nice ! These all nice colors for paints + items, look as sunset colors, fruits, and nice for cowboy / farm paints, colors of the southwest ! 

Enjoy ! I adore color paints, country / farm.....

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment