Tuesday, June 19, 2018

black out curtains.....window shades.....cooler !

The hot weather can easily heat up your home, and I know that my home leaks air, so often it is very heated interior my home, my room is very leaky, difficult to keep cool....

Using multiple fans to cool, and keeping windows air tight helps the air conditioning to stay cooler interior......I found a few years ago those black out curtains, they are lined perfectly on the backside to thermal temp your rooms ! Wonderful ! These are room darkening and they block out light and heat ! I find them most stores, all styles, prices, sizes, I know they work great !   ;)

The colors vary in black out curtains, they keep the sun, light, heat out, it is much more affordable, nicer ! All windows need blinds, shades affixed then pull down follow instructions interior boxes, use tools screwdrivers, mostly....power tools work also to affix the window blinds / shades, many styles, colors vary ! I love these, keep home more so contained, block out Sun, block out heat, light, more so private, no window watching, yikes ! Creepy !

Box fans are nice to have interior home, place onto floor stand up right, breezy ! All sizes, all prices, styles...Cooling, window units, air conditioning cooling interior windows, affix around window interior home, plugs into wall outlet ! Nice !

We gotta stay cool !   ;)

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment