Monday, June 4, 2018

Onion rings.....lol.

Found a new to me, candy, I like this one, ZOTZ it is a cylindrical shaped candy with sour powder interior, fizzy ! on a packaging strand, Woah ! Long strand, variety ! These are nice candies ! Find at DG.....affordable.

Onion rings are nice to enjoy, all year long ! These are something I seem to adore ! Purchased a few at local Sonic, yum ! Or you can buy frozen at all grocery stores, Wal-Mart, Save a Lot ! Very affordable mostly.....thaw, then bake or fry...... plenty brands ! If frying, place them on paper towels after frying to REMOVE excess grease....pat dry with paper towels.   ;)

The blooming onion is a fried, shaped onion that looks as a flower ! The onion pieces break off easily as flower pieces, try them plain or in dip sauces !!! Yum ! Outback Steakhouse at one time had these, I don't know if they still do, I will have to inquire !  ;)

Enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment