Friday, June 15, 2018

Today letter...

Well today screams from stevie that me and Megan have to be moved to San Antonio, Megan in whore house already bitch ! They are taking your land there for wind farm forcing you m fers to move over east of Marlow, brother sold drugs behind your house they get the land !!! Move soon bitch ! 

When moved to Texas you get a cowboy whore leader husband paired up with to rape your ass bitch !!! Stevie and them yelling on my waves, M he gotta move too forever to Texas bitch !!! Today as driving to Duncan I had to drive my grandma and mother because mom severe back pain surgery or whatever very much in pain, but stevie says she has cancer, terrible pain !???? Hope it's ok.............I drove and I heard tons of Chajachaja scuffy noises, screams on the Windows, they too heard this in pickup truck.........Screams that they took my female exam fluid 12 yrs ago and took my DNA and created a baby to put on the creek that was Japanese father stole my DNA !!!!!!???????? Terrifies me what they could have done ! Japanese boy tried to be in room that day looked as Z real or fake I remember that, I had exam because of terrible pains in lower belly, no utility, Dr said to have exam because of uterus ovary cancer precaution......embarrassed me terrible ! I hope nobody looked watched.........but they have this hybrid of my DNA created to steal my identity, get estate, then they have a baby girl now for me to raise they molded her face to look like my baby pics to play my brothers new child to get estate !!! Harassing about baby new and bday this July ????? Said Japanese and crooked fbi dea cia are doing this to me ?????? Screaming this all day.....

Non stop screams about Megan mask trash bitch prostitute as her and selling drugs as her face and one of me in Dallas Japanese craw bitch doing this too same as above looks just like my real face !!!!??????upsets me !!! I DO NOT like this !!! Please stop !!! Said Philip has a son wants to kill you over what you did to crtl wants to kill your grandma and get m crtl money !!!!!!?????? Scarey !!! Said he's been in her house ?????!!!!  F you and Megan your fat asses f you bitch ! Yeah well talk it trash slut, I don't care what trash thinks about my fat ass !!! Whore !

Said masks of my mom and grandparents out east in Dallas to set them up too !!!???? Then screaming about money off my brother's crap he pulled !!!?????

Nasty sex sounds talking gross about T and J weenies, nasty puke ! Hwood Nash !!!! Then whores screaming about San Antonio, Austin, Dallas money off some whore leader and the F they gave them We good we ride big black Kong bitch ! We F good fun !!! Black filling baby !!! Sicko nasty filth screaming this junk !! Disgusting ! Then screams about massage parlors Goddesses are here baby ! We own massage parlors we fund it baby hard brick !!! Massage parlors money sex f !!!! Well now I see massage parlors new in a lot of towns RS, Duncan today, sterling, Elgin ????!!! So that's funding their trash crtl, I suppose they are rubbing more than back in those !!! Rubbing on something else !!! Sick ! Japanese talking and walking near the one at Duncan I see from road........then screaming about Satan satanic sex rape you baby J kill you bitch starve you down to sell you bitch we get money estate, you want a trafficker bitch I am one bitch !!!! Whoever that is, that's scarey !!! Trash.

Spain Italy Portugal lithuania screams about these and Greece French whores work hard dallas !!! Nasty about T and J, B, N, nasty filth talk about them, sicko !!! I am sick of hearing this filthy junk !!! Puke ! Then screams Red F Kong is fine as F, but bitch be shifting aids in his pool, we spy on him down road !!!????? We F his Kong hard baby, he's loaded card for 25 million I get it hard baby !!!?????
Whoever that is ???? Shiiiit ! Screams about that, gross !

More screams cries because I am not involved in this filth, blaming me for everything I'm the reason everything is wrong in everybody's lives oh F her !!! F you bitch f baby J !!! Then said crooked crawls kidnapped my grandparents Kent + them took them over east turned it up on them years ago killed them all, my cats dead harassing about them, I cry about all this meanness I have to hear, very depressing tired, but not whining....

Creepy filth weirdos said govt killing me making high dollar whore out of you bitch !!! Kidnap you boring ass bitch have fun be whore you die bitch goddesses win bitch fat whale !!!

Stevie out of control, escalating insanity, crack head no brain talk, more vicious, mean soul less !!! Hates M too, lying to me he's gone !!! Danger zone with him, needs help something if I have to talk to him another year !!! I don't like waiting another year, I'm too tired won't survive !!! He says another year, no help bitch because you ruined govt up there OkCity owns your ass trapped talk to me forever bitch !!! I can't do this any longer.....being mean about Mimi too, and my pets, mom back is kidney cancer bitch no help we trafficking you now !!!

Talking about Zs wife Japanese model his cousin ???? Sicko gross !!!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment