Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunflower seeds, pinkish colors !....

Just enjoyed a few sunflower seeds ! Every year I buy a packet of sunflower seeds, roasted, salted....

Break shell interior mouth, break seed from shell, enjoy the sunflower seeds, I know I like them very much ! Nice for every week, or baseball game attending, other summer sports ! Variety of flavors / seasonings out there, brands plenty !

I think the sunflower is a beautiful cheerful flower face, smells not much, but very clean, fresh scent I think........the seeds of a cheerful flower as the sunflower have to be nice right ? Lol........I enjoy them.  ;)

I was thinking today about a beautiful t shirt I have seen lately, it is a very nice color of a pinkish color hue ! As pink cotton candy, and the magenta pink is very beautiful also ! Purple and bright pink mixed together ! I know the pastel orchids looking pinks are just as wonderful cheerful.....I enjoy these.....

all neons / fluorescent are faves of mine, neon pink, green, yellow, blue, purple, orange !

Pink colors are nice, calming, go nice with iridescent, Brown, white, light blue, sparkles, pink is for all ages, MEN  even can wear the pinks in magenta, and neon, all pinkish colors ! Pink color means nothing but calming, peaceful, pastels ! All can enjoy, all ages, sizes, everyone ! Reminds me of Easter eggs, spring, summer sunsets, flamingos, pigs, summer evening clouds,  pretty !

Weather very hot temps lately, thinking about swimming.

Day dreams.............cool down.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment