Friday, June 22, 2018

Summer food prep affordable !

I know it's summer time when I have been enjoying quick food prep affordable ! Cooking outdoors on grill, BBQ, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, bacon, or just building a regular sandwich ! The brand Bar S and the Save a Lot brands of items are more so affordable, simple ! Have locally I purchase often, affordable for us all. Purchased today myself !  ;)

Everyone needs affordable foods to cook with and during summer celebrations, quantity needs to be affordable and yum ! Mustard, mayo, pickles,  relishes, ketchup, BBQ sauces to go with it ! Lemonades, sodas, teas, ice cubes in clean plastic bags !!! 

I seem to enjoy coleslaw, potato salad with mustard, also enjoy pimento cheese on crackers or sandwiches --- Reesers brand is good for this red lids, plastic containers, all sizes, variety, check expire dates printed exterior on container or lids !!! Refrigerate all the time, before + after opening, watchful for those expire dates always ! No spoilage, safer !

I purchase hot dog bread buns, burger bread buns, sandwich bread in loaves, sliced or not ! Variety, affordable Dollar General has their own brand too in the bread, cookies, sweets, all affordable I purchase the Dollar General brand too, oh, these are yum and affordable, purchased today myself for outdoor grilling, and sandwich prep ! 
The cookies, candies, sweets, pastries, pies, all nice from the Save a lot, Dollar General, small town shopping local, readily available, less driving fuel costs, quick ! Or local grocery.

I enjoy preparing peeled, cleaned, cut potatoes and onion, with washed yellow squash added, cut into halves, add butter pads, pepper, salt, jalapeno slices, remove seeds ! Fold into foil wrap set onto grill close lid, bakes, for 35 minutes, til tender, cuts with fork ! I add ketchup or just enjoy plain with grilled food items !

Onions are good too, always needed for burgers, hot dogs, these ways ideas simple, affordable good ! In bags best, in grand size, same with potatoes ! All prices ! Variety ! I love potatoes !  :)

Off brands I have mentioned before, are all nice, work well, yum, affordable, great when grand sized quantity needed ! Several of these available, inquire !

Summer celebrating, needs to be more so affordable, great quantity, needs to be available for everyone this time of year....

I have been word searching, enjoy refreshment, staying cool under fan ! I love browsing the Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Wal-Mart for word searches, all sizes, styles, prints, very affordable, Wal-Mart has more pricey often......nice fave hobby of mine ! Fun ! I use colored inks, gel pens, or markers, all types, always colorful ! Search on and on, enjoy themed page searches.

puzzle book variety available also, if ready to challenge yourself ! Brain teasers, for these type of books, word search much easier ! Haha !

Today I see many pets to adopt locally, dogs, puppies, cats, kittens ! Love / adore them all ! Need forever homes right now ! Seen locally on t.v. channel, oh how cutesy ! Forever family ! Aww.....

:) love, Julie !


No comments:

Post a Comment