Thursday, June 21, 2018

More screams...letter

Internet won't work slow screams right now hackers, red f screams, about him north bshaw, jacoby, sully houses, stalker ! Screams right now stevie, red f fake Steven are hacking mad you are blogging, non stop screams, said red f tried to harm my mom at er yesterday......back pain visit two shots......

Non stop screams yesterday about money as I took my grandma to Marlow stopped at sonic screams Leave bitch ! You ruin everything, same at grocery followed by weirdo Japanese, fake Kenz tranny screams about him whoever at post office, red f screams about him mad you did this f you fat bitch !!! Hacking my grandma waves she kept hearing spinning sound, then talking, my mom heard it at noon here at home....

Stevie screaming about his mom's money Bobby gets everything f him !!! I'm trying to make money bitch you get everything, screams about Jessica Anthony, real or fakes all sides, hating on Alison real fake screams about her in Virginia, Doog, money that bitch gets f her ! She's a bitch f her !  Not fair screaming about great Dane dogs f M f him ! Those dogs are with him ! Steal them with satellite.....!!!!

Japanese hit hard, red f screaming that I marry you bitch I get estate money why's this loser trash still around ???? Stalker acorn needs to go !!!! Help !

Screaming hack you put cancer in your head terminal cancer you die soon no estate for you bitch !!! More of we are about to come and get you end this don't leave bitch !!! Yeah been saying that shit for 5 yrs, like I believe that anymore.....lies more using me b.s......we got to make money to do things with you bitch dea needs money you have......yeah I don't think I'd do anything with you idiots ever trash crtl !!!! I hate those Japanese and stevie types obsessed with me, invest with you in your estate, !!! They want money off this over east bitch ! I don't give a shit what they want f them !!!! Tired of this ! Inbred crooked dea fbi ! I'm not involved in any of this, why am I held captive by this damn dea fbi cia satellite hack on my waves I'm nothing involved in this !!!!?????? Not faiiir !  

Screams about Mr crawf whoever this loser turd head is ????about 80 versions of him crying about money, I don't know him ??????

Screams about his family, hacks thinks he's a Dr, no brain inbred stalker !!!!!!harassing about sex, nasty filth again, screams because I drove north on b pierce road they all ran over there looking for their whores land acquired for them !!! Non stop screams.....Screaming about satanic m crtl, meth Seth ????? Picking fights with me stevie and them on my waves, trash !!! Tired non stop.... pumpkin cat dead ! Dog dead bitch dying cancer put to sleep bitch !!! You are dying to terminal we get estate bitch fat ass !!!!

Screams about Kawaii, hacking my internet last nite and this morning, hopefully this gets thru......Stevie screaming about plastic surgery, commercial making in Dallas he's wanting to star in ????? Eye roll Mr h wood wannabe obsessed just like those loser crtl and Japanese over there......repeat non stop passed away or comments non stop about whatever I think about look at online, hacking my internet non stop cries about north bshaw house, Chad trailer, Rogers house creeks east of my home, Davis house, down south road here.....

Sick of listening to bawl bags bitch whine moan about their whore girlfriends boyfriends, their friends, mother whores, money money money non stop they worked so damn hard for that 500 million they get off this that busted trash crtl traffickers, cries non stop about Darko basin, m crtl, fame people in my family, my blue cow died, f Steven and lu, their mother, David, Megan, me, M his G family, f you be a whore bitch bend over bitch fat ass, harassing about my hair weight, nails no make up, bitch lez fat as you don't f people ! Fat lez ! I am NOT gay m fers !!!! Sicko weirdo incest talk non stop, gaybo trash talk, Japanese this that N family talk about f washdc, f T, F J, f them !!!! Talk about h wood, Nash non stop about my grandparents their houses, f them cry baby bitching bawl bags bratty busted crtl trash stevie and Japanese, or cries about my brothers money that mongo baby, this that money for that baby off estate bitch !!! Having a girl next !!!! Too much ! My brain is tired too much crap out into my brain useless info makes me more tired dumb asses screaming cry baby bitches grow the hell up !!! Leave me alone stalkers !!! Wah wah !!!

Screams about nugget, Isaac, half mix, mixxy, chunky, ha l f mix, red f, inbred, z and Kenz whoever these losers are ! I do not know them !!!! Leave me alone !!! I'm sick tired need to get outta here away from these inbred, hillbilly Japanese, nuts, crack heads stalkers weirdos !!!! Keeps saying heathcliff cat died ! Blue cow died ! Hacked to death f you ! Tiggy cat died Rocky cat died, grandparents died hacked killed by us ! Grandparents j involved killed over east bitch 20 yrs ago bitch give up bitch f you and M you get everything f you !!! Non stop b.s. with this. Screams about Woodward money, Jan, f DJ ! He gets this that f DJ ! He has to be involved, f Ronny !!! F them !




No comments:

Post a Comment