Thursday, June 21, 2018

watermelon items ! Ah, cheerful .....

Watermelo ! 

Today, first day of summer here, I know it means watermelon season of enjoyment is here ! Soon, the watermelons will ripen, about a month here, August the best time for enjoying juicy sweet watermelon ! Yum !

Locally many watermelon fields are planted, I see many tiny watermelons right now, apart of life farming locally, every year, celebrate the yummy watermelon !

Many people say watermelon is a veggie, some say a fruit, I say I don't care, a fave sweet treat of mine to enjoy yearly this time of year.....

Watermelons adorn many highways, fruit stands, I just love the farming atmosphere nearby locally......fresh fruit that is grown clean well taken care of fields, by those farmers or gardeners who simply enjoy producing nice fruits, veggies for sale.......

I love roadside fruit stands, fresh vegetables, fruits....very farm / country side....!!! Aww.....best way to live life, simple, less fuss !.....

Some watermelons are orange meat as they say, I love these too ! Very pretty sliced as the red ones also !

Watermelon is a fave of mine, I just adore it ! I enjoy mine sliced, placed in refrigerator very cool, chilled, place slices in plastic food storage containers ! Less mess, easily enjoy with meals as a sweet snack......I prefer salt sprinkled on mine, can't wait til they are all ripe to pick, eat, enjoy !

Watermelon has a variety of home wares, prints, decor, clothing, bedding, soaps, curtains, melamine dinnerware, table cloth,  fabric prints, some pinkish / magenta, light pink, or juicy red in these items....

Some notebooks, stationary watermelon, kitchen items, watermelon printed handle slicer at Wal-Mart, oh just everything watermelon I adore !!! All prices, variety, online, sometimes local chain stores, seek and you will find ! Inquire !

Excited to enjoy watermelon in a month, first day of summer here !

Love, Julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment