Sunday, June 17, 2018

Another letter...

Stevie screaming all day today about Red f incest bitch going or something ???? Screams about my brother money he's gone dead I worked on playing his face bitch !!! Fake showed up today looking for grandma ps Bundt pan they stole from her house, digging thru stuff of hers in that room, brought wife, baby......Stevie screams because I left about no health tech info you're ruining things for yourself bitch ! Screaming Japanese playing your brother hacking house bitch !

Screaming about my grandparents house, stevie they said called as lroy after grandpa m died, stevie as lroy asking me for angel pic in antique frame glitter wings, I told him I had it ! He was mad....yellow pickup there at house ! They let ALL those trashy Japanese red f steal from my grandparents house, screw in it made whore house out of it !!!! We didn't know anything kept telling me it would be safe ! I was tired, depressed sick !!!! Why'd this happen !??? Allowed to go on !......I was sick with this crap, very tired, he played my grandma to me there as I stayed nite had to and at nursing home he was her a year almost hateful, talking about mccracks, rat hair, lroy, Janet, Seth, non stop.....then asked me to help him wipe his aids ass !!!! You know how sick this has been ! I didn't even know they switched my real grandma p out !!! Stevie says this that Mimi is fake at her house everyday !!!?????? Hope she's real....upsets me I love her worried !

These people and stevie Japanese and crwfds sorry as shit trash incest in bred hillbillies ! Traffickers ! And little tiny skull red f inbred hillbilly, N family bitch trash why does he have so much control to scream yell blame me for his mom being killed, say I have to marry his aids ass ???? ! He gets 52 mil off my estate whatever that is ???? Because I have to marry his nasty inbred hillbilly ass !!!?????? NEVER ! Said I need to be raped, killed, be whore it's nice bitch !!! I don't know this creepy inbred mongo !!! Said he's killing real Z for his money today screamed this to my waves on highway, said his dad owns everything killing his family in washdc for money f them !???????? Said he controls this down here controls my life owns me !!!! I think this piece needs his head blown off trash !!! Why's this shit head got so much control to go on and on.....screamed F you and M he's killing my family bitch F you ! Screams he's killing real Z and Kenz for their money !!! Screams today as I drove my grandma to town on hwy 81 that they're going to assassinate you fat bitch take estate him and stevie ???? Screaming this as I drive shoot you bitch !!! Non stop screams about his mommy tittys, she's dead because of you bitch my dad said you're going he has your estate bitch killing his family in washdc for their money !!! Killing you and M for money F you bitches fat ass !!! 

Screams non stop at taco mayo stevie cries about his Japanese wife works in there and the Japanese mix incest family that walked in screaming at my waves as I had dinner !!! Sicko creeps !!! Disgusting trashy people ! Ping ping on my waves, Then screaming about Rachel Holt money off that ugly snob whores house, her 15 yr old ugly daughter I don't know, never met, money off Holt electric company, sick of hearing about Ronnie and Connie money, their Holt electric trucks driving up and down grandma's road loaded down with screaming whores drunk high, seen this party wagon several times, Brant  loveldy Rachel's husband masks her still working at gregston nursing home Marlow, harassed year ago as my grandpa r was there, fake ass bitch slut !!! Had enough ! Then screams about loveldy family money their fake masks, Kelly money Brant Rachel money, sick of hearing about these idiots their all still going everywhere their faces, then screaming about heaven old slut, he kid or some trash that trafficker had dumb bitch ! You think I care about her daughter or her nasty trafficker ass !!! Haven't seen her since 2001 she was at Wal-Mart lawton, messed up high, said she was stripping wanted me to marry Ivan, high as hell, sad, but don't care trafficker !!! Sick of hearing about her !!! She tried to do that to me f her !!! Bitch ! And the rest of them !

Philip called today taking brilee fakes to b game at chicksha, stevie screaming Philip out of prison back to kill you ! Then his wife P working at RS school, just rehired, said Japanese N family trash !????? Stevie likes hitting people on the back hard enough to hurt them when already in pain he's parading around as Philip puke face ! As if life's not depressing enough !!!??? Barf ! I could live without these fake masks makes me puke, but nobody cares about what my fat ass thinks anyway ! They're screaming they gotta keep this up to make all the money you have bitch !!! Use your family right there, use you to make us money bitch ,!!! Yeah well just as always, corrupt still rolling, busted crtl trash traffickers !!! Screaming about ketamine, screaming stevie bought some in town to give to creek trash losers or sell to them ! ????? Whatever that's about ! Sick of hearing about this !!! They just let him go, slap him on the wrist, making threats to rape my dog whack aids on him at night says he's prowling around my house at night, Japanese are too !!! Digs in my trash for shit to give Japanese on creek, screams about people in creek just east of my house they need help bitch !!! F them trash traffickers got what they all deserved I say !!!!! 

Screams Japanese N family moving west fat ass to kill you they put us near your house because you blog whine bitch now you get no help no health tech information !!! I think I'm moving away far away to get help, leave state !!!! Will not leave me alone !!! I'm NOT involved in this crap and I DON'T have any money !!!! Damn ! Good ol Oklahoma for ya it's finest ! More screams from OkCity, tulsa, fbi dea cia, we get 200 mil you have bitch up here ! ???? Yeah well go find that damn sure don't have it trash !

If I'm protected by the govt, why are they allowed to control my life, ruin my life, constantly harass me like this????? Am I protected by govt or what is this shit ????! My life is clearly in terrible danger when people are telling all the busted trafficker clowns trash, inbred, hillbillies crack heads about some money I do not have !!!!!! I get threats daily but hey I don't matter I'm just some fat ass bitch who is a low life loser they say, I guess it's true I don't get help !

Screamed govt IS killing you and M over that estate we know this is true fat bitch put cancer all over you to kill you ! It's over bitch !!! You die they keep money ! Hiding in your barn at nite and buildings near your home to rape your dog steal from you bitch ! Non stop with this harassing I get no sleep for constant worry I check on my dog every nite I can be watchful.

I think I will find a restraining order and a shot gun for stevie and all these trashy Japanese following harassing stalking me that bshaw house has aids Japanese they screamed and said they want you to try and kill them so they kill you get your money bitch !!!! Stand your ground law jokers !!! Mind games I know about those far more than they do check my blood work !!!, hereditary in this messed up psycho family !!!! I have to keep my family here safe, my pets, be watchful write all the time and I see no END, just more mind games, lies, threats......I can play mind games trash better than you can........stalkers inbreds ! Yee haw hillbillies ! Go f your sisters and brothers trash ! Watch out !

Love Julie, 
yes the real one you have never really seen or met......you're outta here trash !






No comments:

Post a Comment