Monday, June 18, 2018

diamond painting, sew plush animals, patterns !

I was browsing through a craft store, and I have found a new craft to try and work on.......very sparkly, tedious work, but nice hobby to spend hours working on.....

It's called Diamond Painting !

Cute pictures on canvas, unroll grid pattern, affix sparkle stones, very small, creates art picture to keep, affix to wall after completion ! Use mini tools, tweezers, wax to lift stones, affix to sticky canvas grid pattern, place the certain color hues of certain stones to create colorful picture..........very much work, but exciting to create !

The sparkle stones are small teeny as beads, plenty colorful ! Keep in containers, store interior, keep safe, sorted, organized......read instructions.......looks very nice !

Diamond Dotz, or 5 D Diamond Painting are what brands I found.....oh, I love these, very cutesy pictures ! Most craft stores, find online also, all sizes, prices, styles.  :)

I also found a few toys while browsing stores, online, Cutie Fruities, + Lost Kitties, collectibles ! These I love, cutesy ! Enjoy digging in clay for the Lost Kitties, dig down in container find them and accessories ! Exciting, collect ! Cutie Fruities, are plush fruits, scented, interior contains, more surprises ! Brights ! Colorful, faces ! Adore !

I enjoy seeing the old fabric prints for sale, 1940s year, the  old prints, from that era in time, I enjoy these, much cuter......the reissues of the fabric prints are a fave, found online and Joanns craft store ads........

4th of July red, white, blue everything I have found, quite a bit of that, even fabric for that ! I like anything Americana, old traditional, country charm.....

I  found patterns for sewing, country charm critters, plush toys ! Oh, these are fun to sew + create, need poly - fil cotton batting to fill interior of sewn plush toy, choose ANY fabric, adorn with sequins, paint faces, my grandma enjoys creating these often, very exciting to choose a fabric, buttons or beads for creating eyes, nose, mouth, or stitch on !........any animal you can create, add clothing, small sizes, decorate with them, place in baskets, adorn gifts with these ! gift to others, you can fill interior with potpourri satchets, for scent ! 

Tedious work is best !   ;)

 I adore crafts, sewing is nice to spend day with friends.........old time tradition.......we need to sew more often, I love craft + sewing circles with family + friends, spend the day together, just sewing, crafting !   ;)

Love, j !

No comments:

Post a Comment