Sunday, August 26, 2018

arba, rabbit shows !!!.....

I was just browsing online I found the schedules for upcoming arba rabbit shows !!! the websites detail PLENTY of rabbit shows locally + across the United States, almost each state !

I adore rabbits ! I know each one to be docile, affectionate, beautiful, cutesy ! I think attending the rabbit shows would be awesome ! I would just adore owning several rabbits to take care of properly, Love / adore, and place / train for the rabbit show attendance and win ribbons !..

I have forever adored rabbits, their cutesy ways, and I love taking care of them ! You know anytime you can wash, groom, feed, water and absolutely adore any rabbit as your family, placing them onto the roster for rabbit shows is a sweet idea ! Much attention, care, travel, and nation wide travelling can be pricey, but enjoyable for us all !!! Ribbons + placing are just for enthusiasts + fun ! Celebrate the rabbits, all types, enjoy attending the rabbit shows ! All in fun, contests, to place to celebrate the rabbits, all types of rabbit ! Aww.......

The rabbit shows may be close by your local city / towns and usually take place at fair barns / Ag barns.......

Online I found rabbit shows in almost every state ::::::

Oklahoma
Texas
New Mexico
New York
Pennsylvania
Nevada
Alabama
Ohio
Arkansas
Oregon
Wisconsin
Illinois
Missouri

Just to name a few, if you are locally close by a rabbit show, just stop by !!! Attend, enjoy / admire the rabbits + rabbit shows / competition, or next year, be on the roster with your rabbit pals !    :)

Just wanted to talk about them, I wish to attend yearly........

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment