Thursday, August 2, 2018

popples characters + others, nostalgia !!!

Just recently found the cutesy Popples calendar 2019 for the new year, place up onto the wall next January !!! I found the Popples, Lisa Frank, Puppys, Dogs, Cats, Kittens, Flowers, Care Bears, Strawberry shortcake character 2019 calendars at Dollar Tree for just $ 1 / calendar !!!

I was very excited to find these ! Each of the character calendars are from my life as a child years ago, 1980s time ! Nostalgia !!! They are colorful, exciting, adorable ! I think I had a few of the toys from each of these, and I enjoyed watching the cartoons every saturday !    :)

Popples cartoons are very colorful, I think they also have a newer cartoon + newer toys, very colorful, cheerful, cutesy also !!! Everything !!! I adore these ! Wal-Mart, online, target I think best to look and find them, variety, all prices.

I found a few mini Popples plush a few years ago at Wal-Mart, I think very affordable........as a child I had one grand size plush Popple / colorful, I wished for them all, but only one I was gifted for my birthday !    :(

The sticker sets, the plush, toys, everything look online ebay probably most or other websites, the Popples are very cheerful and I just adore them !!! Colorful critters ! The cartoons are nice, the oldest and the newest just as the toys all are also ! Collect !

I just found a pretty mini toy called Orbeez Wow world, sphere, water toy, fill to brim with water after removing twist atop, when filled with water surprise colorful toy character appears, very nice ! Replace top. Set this cutesy toy upon desktop, or dresser / makeup table at home ! Very affordable, most stores, or online.....

I love finding the cutesy, the new, the nostalgia toys that are cheerful / enchanting, colorful ! I think these are heavenly to behold.

Enjoy !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment