Thursday, August 30, 2018

gemstone sticker sets !!!.....

Just awoke this morning....

I was browsing through some sticker sets I found, I enjoy collecting these when I find them, affordable...........I collect anything beautiful, cutesy, sparkle + glitter, holidays, themes, anything actually, very unique my faves !    ;)

I have found the gemstone stickers to be very enchanting + unique ! I found the rhinestone / gemstone stickers plenty stores ! 

The gemstone stickers can be normal shapes, all color hues, all sizes, animals / characters, or paper / stones !!! I adore collecting !

Most craft stores, dollar stores, dollar tree it may have some gemstone stickers, Wal-Mart, look on the paper craft / scrapbooking aisles !!! ( Can be pricey in some stores ), look online also, eBay, Amazon, crafting websites !

Gemstone stickers are for decorating items, scrapbooking, placing interior cards only, never adorn mailing envelopes with the gemstone stickers exterior because they can be false alarm in the mail office, so just use only plain stickers for exterior our letter envelopes !!!

I find ALL stickers to be exciting ! I'm silly I guess ???............lol.......nice to collect when needing a hobby ! Store + keep safe interior plastic Ziploc bags, and / or plastic storage containers, very affordable way to keep our sticker collections safe !

I prefer to keep my sticker collections interior my bedroom place on the floor in the corner, maybe interior the clothing closets / shelves / floor.

Some people prefer to place stickers interior paper scrapbooks, just peel + adhesive ALL stickers to these plain paper scrapbooks, I think these are most craft stores, maybe Wal-Mart, I know plenty online ! Old style way to keep sticker collections looking fine !   Adore this !

I buy ALL sticker sets I can find ya know ??? These gemstone sticker sets are absolutely darling !     ;)

ENJOY !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment