Sunday, August 19, 2018

Chocolate covered peanuts, adult coloring books from D G ....

I was able to go shopping yesterday close by. I found a small bag of chocolate covered peanuts ! Very affordable, plenty brands of these around everywhere ! I have ALWAYS enjoyed these chocolate covered peanuts, the clusters of these, or individual ! Bridge mix is a variety, of the same I adore ! Chocolate covered raisins, chocolate covered cherrys also available ! All brands nice !    ;)

I went to the local Dollar General, so I could shop locally small town ! Lol.....when you have to shop close by, locally, it is wonderful to have a DG store, helpful, nice ! I enjoy finding items needed when I can.

While there I found several Adult Coloring books, New to me ! These are great ! Very thick books + pages, nice books very affordable, variety to these ! I generally purchase several when I can find them ! Nice books to buy, store / save, collect ! I like to store them up and color on these during fall / winter season, OR gift to others for Birthdays, Christmas, Holidays, Celebrations !!!! They also have plenty children's coloring books, Art supplys !

These Adult coloring books I found, here are the titles :::::::::

-- Day of the Cat
-- Coloring Cats + Dogs
-- Alice in Wonderland
-- Tangle Bay
-- Art Therapy Disney Frozen
-- Classic Pinups, 1950s.
-- Wallpapers
-- Patterns
-- Mandalas
-- Romeo + Juliet, Amor !
-- Magic Garden, metallic backgrounds
-- Matchbox cars, history
-- Every Artist Was First
-- Flowers
-- Fantasy Mythology
-- Pop Art, old Comics
-- Color the 50' s
-- Color the 60's
-- Day of the Dead
-- Tattoos
-- Care Bears, for Adults
-- Strawberry Shortcake, for Adults
-- Whimsical Lettering
-- Living Neon, all
-- Fantastic Beasts
-- Around the World City Scenes, grand size
-- Colorama, several variety + coloring pencils
-- Advanced, Color By Number, circle fill ins
-- Inspirational Quotes
-- Marvel Comics
-- The Time Garden
-- Lost Ocean
-- Imagimorphia
-- Magical Jungle
-- Lisa Frank, grand size, mentioned months ago
-- Christmas, variety, love these !
-- Religious
-- Animals, variety
-- Masterpiece, coloring replicated historic paintings !

ENJOY ! Affordable from local D G stores !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment