Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Letter screams today !

Screams ping ping today stevie north at Sullivan corner on horse in mask cowboy mustache, riding horse leading colt, seen him two days ago doing this with prostitute on the volt, he screamed he had to take this aids whore to traffick to Chad dump from house somewhere down this road, so he screamed because we waved as we left, I see the blue pit bull dog Aaron had looked hypnotized road east, stevie screams he has to go he has aids bitch !!! Raped trash bitch !!!

Then screaming at me that they raped your blue cow my bitch black brother did it years ago your bottle calf blue !!! Had aids we switched him out had to bitch !!! Keeps screaming this at me then that he was raped over east after purchased at sale hacked dead by Japanese over east, threats for years to throw his head in my yard, makes me sick upset non stop !!! Upset saddens me !!!

I go to chicksha to take Mimi, she hears crickets non stop she says, stevie screams hacked !!! Japanese hacking her bank info up there mixxy mix people shortstacks gang !!! Then screaming about Amber pillars, her black man, baby, her money, mask here, then Danielle k.....mask her Wal-Mart job still there bitch !!! Black bitch gets money f you bitch f you !!! Then Mary pend, Wright her job still there at Wal-Mart bitch N family bitch !!! I get no money bitch !!!!

Screams over millam family sterling, then we see Lee at bbq Jake's rib Lee walks in ping ping, kept staring I turned away, creepy, ping ping, he was with man older both masks I could tell !!! Screams over Brandon s, money masks, rat hair money, f Alan !!! Alan is doing this to us f him !!!??????

Harassing about tiggy Rocky, blue cow, pumpkin cat all dead goofball dead bitch dog !!! F you bitch ! You're not involved bitch f you !!! Then grandpa m dead !!! F you f them bitch he got money !!! Screams over m crtl, marktay, Philippe money baby's, Jared b.s., more of that, sick of it !!! Hates on MZ non stop !!!

Screaming Steven lu crying over money their mom something ???? Non stop hates on Megan crooked Z f him f Kenz !!! F you !!!

Exhausted tired resting better at nite, g still hateful to mom about her back !!!still in excruciating pain.....I know takes time ! thanks to all health tech people love ya !!! The truth !!!

LOVE, j.


No comments:

Post a Comment