Thursday, August 23, 2018

Merkittys + purr maids !!! .......

I have recently been finding much merchandise for the Merkittys + Purr maids ! ...........lol !

I think the mystical creatures are adorable ! They both are cute cats, half cat, half mermaid, it is a very unique character ! aww.......

I found several of the Merkittys / Purr maid designs, coloring book Zen doodle brand + others, then I found these characters on plenty other items, local malls, Hot Topic + Spencer's stores may have some merchandise ! Exciting !!! 

I even found Kawaii / Gund brand, Pusheen the silly gray, kitty cat, dressed as a Merkitty ! Lol......very adorable / fun ! Grand size amounts of Pusheen character merchandise ! I adore Pusheen, he is silly !    ;)

Merkitty + Purr maids merchandise LOOK online also for these whimsical items :::::::::::

-- clothings, all
-- shoes
-- purses / wallets
-- lapel pins
-- writing pen sets
-- stationary
-- books
-- plush
-- stickers, all plenty !
-- drink ware
-- fabric
-- Coloring books, also, coloring pages.


PLENTY more !!! Inquire !

Wonderful new cutesy critter, great for all ages to admire !

AND..............

Wanted to share that I just found those Little Debbie brand character cookies, the cinnamon Jack o lantern face shaped Pumpkin Delights mini cake cookies !!! Oh, these are GOOD !  I purchased a box very affordable, seasonal, for Autumn / celebrations ! Cinnamon !!!

ENJOY !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment