Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Letter.....More crap today...

Urgent med where mom went for doctor visit for back called sounded high today giggling weird voice saying her x Ray says she had to have Mri.....x ray found bone density mass in lower vertebrae, giggling high misty or Jen locks she says looked Asian the other day gave her crappy muscle relaxer doesn't work.....

Stevie screamed that she has cancer says Japanese Z did this to her back last week, put cancer there......Said she has to have surgery !!! No help with health Japanese kill you all now bitch !! You have hysterectomy at hospital because z mad you cannot have baby for him !!! This teeny man follows me everywhere at m town DG today almost tripped me bumped into me swirling nose !!! Ping ping stevie screaming Z it's Z your man bitch look look saw him all over town for years follows me tries selling me dope or something ??? Govt kills you bitch for estate bitch f you !!!

You have terminal cancer bitch !!! Due die ! Japanese crtl strong !!! So now I have to get rid of my cat pumpkin because Z doesn't want him in his life or something ???

Mom scheduled for Mri lawton open air !!!

Help !! Keep screaming Steven lu fake doing this WF evil bitch !!! Help

No comments:

Post a Comment