Monday, August 13, 2018

mariachi bands / music !!!....

Something I adore, is music !!! Singing, listening to bands play music locally, or anywhere, even on local tv channels, music is good for our souls !   ;)

Often I prefer listening to a variety of music styles, several I enjoy, true music people enjoy most variety of ALL music's.......I know this ! Eh ?

I have listened to plenty of the old style music, instrumentals, and one of the older traditional music's I adore / enjoy for plenty years, has to be M A R I A C H I !!!

I have listened to several mariachi bands plenty years, local Spanish radio air, tv Spanish music local, friends / family local hometown, adore Spanish life !!! 

The instrumental music is very haunting, enchanting, to listen to + watch the band's performance of the instrumentals, their attire / wear is very colorful, exciting !!!

I wish for more mariachi bands playing locally, ya know, go to see their performances, just on a whim, spend the evening listening + dancing !   ;)

Spend the night attending a mariachi band's performance, then go dancing, watch tv locally, see them live maybe ? If you cannot attend.......be wonderful if allowed.

I LOVE to listen to them locally, I think they are very friendly while singing, interact with their audience, I like to hear them Yip Yip !!! While singing ! Exciting !   ;)

Going to rest / sleep tonight, I am very tired.....

LOVE, Julie !



No comments:

Post a Comment