Monday, August 20, 2018

Letter, more screaming !

More screaming because I had to go check on Mimi her phone wasn't working, sounded hacked cell phone wasn't calling all the way thru ! Again, started hearing ping ping noise, screaming about f you it kills us man f you !!!!

Screaming they are going to kill my grandma because m crtl she not involved f her f you bitch ! Govt killing us over here fat ass ! F Z ! F him ! We kill him for the money f him ! We know he is going over this bitch !!! Ada, tulsa people are outta here m fers !!! We get oil money ! We work our asses off for this shit man !!!

I just drove to my mimi's house alone and stevie and various screaming it's all a joke on you fat ass ! You won't prostitute ! You will be trafficked we get paid to lie to you, harass your ass bitch !!! Non stop screaming on my waves about OkCity, keep saying weird crap about urkel man ???? More fbi crooks screaming the state is f ' ed because you exist bitch ! You are beautiful but you go too bitch govt killing you bitch !!!????

You marry my brother I will kill you bitch f you ! Screaming she lives north of my house ????? I met little Japanese with Z fake mask on burgundy feed pickup, driving erratic as the others swerved to hit me on my way home, screaming ping ping LOUD !!! Made me very exhausted, ill feeling yesterday.

Screams over Tim money ??? JR houses more of that crap, RF travel money ???? F them ! Then keep saying real Z is dead bitch !!!?????? I. H. Money we get it f them !!! Eye roll, so sick of hearing about that and then screaming Z he thinks he gets that money off them ??? I get it f him man f his ass to hell !!!?????? Non stop screaming over that damn money good grief enough !!!!

Not feeling well, very stressed, non stop screaming, makes me very ill, or something is, tired, just ill feeling.

Mom back is becoming some less painful, tail bone area, swelling went down some, but she's still crying because of pain, G. Harasses her non stop about back pain yelling at me and her nuts in the head, so tired of all this !

Sick of the whole damn thing. Tired of it, don't feel well, don't care.

Thanks to everyone who is helping, I appreciate all good people, saved my life !.  j.


No comments:

Post a Comment