Monday, August 13, 2018

Letter tonite....

Less screaming today, fussing with stevie about rush grocery hateful cashier woman heard ping ping from her, weirdness ! Screams about over east, govt killing off all of us here bitch !!!???

Screams over OkCity money, dea fbi ??? Land in Dallas ??? Integrity hospital ??? Something about that, kennys Gummys you blogged bitch !!!! Over here east money goes to Japanese Z crtl ???? Whatever that is about ???

Screams over dog house bar 81 we own that f them we own it !!!????? Money off LA land diamonds houses, all that screams about ft Lauderdale ???? North n stop screams over east various voices about black guys ?????

Other than that calmer, I feel better today, comfortable, peaceful, just calm, still tired, bleeding again, wish it would turn off forever !!!! For health techs all this ::::: my mom has double vision when looking up, she has still excruciating pain knees, hips, back knots along vertebrae, tail bone pain, neck pain, I think she needs help resting, she's still crying from pain often, drags her legs, slowly, twisted hips kind of ???  I think she's tiny bit better somehow, but she thinks she's dying, said she feels as a band is stretched around her middle all around to back, I had the same feeling in 09' 10' when I had the back surg......I told her it's apart of this stuff......not kidneys hopefully ????....................my bleeding is rather disgusting, annoyance !!! Where's it bleeding from the side ???? Anyways, hope that's info to help out, just knock those two and Mimi out at nite to rest, maybe rest better now anyway if the weirdos are going away for good !!! I like being knocked out too !!! Those 3 are rattled nerves, dog + cat also !!! ME also !!!  Love ya ! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment