Tuesday, August 14, 2018

western swing !!! Old cowboy music !....

I enjoy cowboy living / life !!! That of a cowboy is pretty much the same as a farmer......lol

Music is something I talked of yesterday, another of my old style music favorites has to be old western swing music !   ;)

This is just old cowboy music, life on the prairie, living on the cattle trails, way back years ago ! Simpler style music telling stories of the cowboy living way of life back then ! Simple instruments, I enjoy the Yip yips !!! And the Awh haws !!!

Often yodeling is accompanying the western swing sometimes, up tempo or slow, just an older style music I know not many prefer, but I just enjoy at barn dances, rodeos, cowboy celebrations !!!

Their dress / attire wear is often old style look to it, colorful, embroidery, oh, I adore that !!! Cowboy hats, suits, boots, dresses too ! The women dress in hats boots also !!! I prefer that myself.   ;)

My favorite western swing song is " I wanna be a cowboy's sweetheart "

Any of the old cowboy songs that Roy Rogers, Dale Evans, and Gene Autry sing are wonderful, classics, old style traditions also !!!  I adore each, very comforting, just nice ! Love them as well !!!

Last night I watched a new to me channel on tv called RIDE TV, it is cowboy life, rodeo, horses, channel I love this channel ! Well, I found a show on this channel I quite enjoyed, called Cowgirls ! It was very interesting to watch, I adore this one ! It is about Cowgirls who are rodeo participants / competitors !!! They ride, wild horses + bulls ! Just like the men take part ! Bad ass bitches !!!  Lol......man, you gotta be tough to take part and compete in this ! I LOVE that they compete !!! It was a nice show !!! Quite enjoyable.

Enjoy the day !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment