Sunday, August 26, 2018

Letter harassing.....again.

Screams non stop again today about my brother, money, Donna trailer, Crystal kids, Kathy,  money or something ????

G. Behaved hacked today yelling at mom to go to doctor for her back, and now her hip much worse throws her hip out when walking, crying, excruciating pain, swelled right side of vertebrae, stevie screams kidney cancer ???!!! I hope NOT worrisome, G. went to donnys and he told him he wouldn't help Mimi with farm work no pay, I'd stop doing her work !!! Whatever red neck hacking stevie started screaming on my waves he was playing Donny, more stirring up troubles, for me and mom stress ! Never ends ! Help !

So I see that I will have to take her this week to Duncan doctor, I suppose they will send a Japanese crtl in a mask to play doctor just like they always have done to me for years, tell her can't help her, cancer, diabetes, weight weight weight bitch !!! Hateful Japanese in masks playing doctor.

I'm seriously exhausted of trying to tend to farm chores, errands, care for my family left here, my pets, go outside in hot weather and be screamed at by stevie, G. hacked yelling, hateful, or mom now crying in pain, Mimi upset and scared !!! Too much, I feel weird, tired may pass out stevie, his Japanese girlfriend and boyfriend mixxy half mix or whoever these idiots are he yells at me about non stop !

Screams something today that Z real is Japanese black man with wife over east 5 kids you marry him he's bi !!! Hung m fer f yeah !!! Big dongin, hairy ball sacks bitch !!!???? Sicko pervs ! Sick of that filth.

Screams about Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Ohio, canyon, tx, Floydada tx, Hobart, granite, mule shoe tx, lawton ft sill, Dallas, north ft good, Nash, Hwood, Arizona crtl, Japanese in taos, ???????? Various screams over and over, Idabel too ??? F you fat ass bitch !!! Govt kills you bitch ! It's not fair you not involved in this crtl bitch ! Rape traffick you fat ass !!! It's not fair bitch !!! Eye roll annoying trash..........sick of this.

Screams about jd wall, house, his whole family their kids, people crtl, need money for the kids over east bitch ! F you !???????jd been harassing for 20 + years now about money for those grandkids, hasn't been here in 3 years, good for us !!! Too much annoying unnecessary b.s. !!! Stressful, cries about hailee, Donna, black men ???? Chad and brad crap also screams about that mess from up north !?????

Screaming about skunks, smelled them last nite again aholes with equipment !!! Trash up at bshaw house and Chad dump trailer again, trying to talk in my house again out loud or something scares me I'm hacked again !!! Help ! Rogers house b.s. cries over whores, money ????? So annoying, I'm tired of all this !

Screams over Kate money ?????

Screaming you move to new mexico and Texas forever !!! You do not live here ever again fat ass bitch !!! You are always suspect !!! Whole family in crtl you have to leave no estate for you $ 500, 000 only you get OkCity broke now bitch f you we keep your estate !!! Screaming about Kong ???? Non stop with that filth word......sick talk about that. OkCity gays go f you bitch !!!! Some Japanese hack who lives near me here screaming about her she will kill you bitch hack you over estate she wants it, she watches you outside your home for money telling others fat ass bitch !!!??????? Spying stalkers more of this crap.......help.

Screams about Teresa and my j family all, f her f the j family to hell m fer !!! Keep saying we are about to stop by talk with you, give you all this bla bla, but this has been told to me 5 yrs since I was severely hacked, I am stressed, upset, it may be corrupt lies, he keeps saying it's a joke on me because I'm not involved in this filth ?????? I become sad, upset, depressed it may never end, they may talk to me til I die !!! Scarey ! I can't turn it off, no way to defend myself from evil equipment these evil idiots have on me before !!! Ptsd, forever !!! Help !

Screams about alissa non stop ! Hey girl !

This screaming and talking is bouncing rounded off my brain as words come into my waves, I can feel the bouncing off my brain rounded, too much too loud !!! Hits my brain, ear drum also may be my teeth causing it on my inner ear ??? Yikes ! Also Hear them talking stevie talking too loudly close by on my fans, anything electric......!!!!! Makes me more tired. More harassing lies about my cats, blue cow, my dog, and grandparents others in my j family.

Tired.
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment